New ExAws maintainer

Following @benwilson512’s decision to step back from ExAws maintenance (see Maintainer Wanted: ExAws), he’s kindly agreed to hand the reins of the project over to me.

First and foremost I’d like to thank Ben for all his hard work on the project to this point. I know a lot of people (myself included) rely on it and hopefully I’ll be able to keep it in a state where we all continue to be able to do so.

I’ve got a couple of ideas for things I’d like to do with the library in the future, in particular around how to improve testability, but initially my focus is going to be working through the backlog of PRs and issues.

Thanks again to Ben and everyone else who has contributed thus far, and I look forward to seeing where we can take things.

Cheers,

Bernard

78 Likes

Hey folks! I can verify that this is the direction we are going! Many thanks to Bernard for stepping up to organize the interest and effort around the project. I wish him the best!

Ben

20 Likes

Thanks @benwilson512 and @Bernard for their support to this library and the Elixir Community.

Best Regards

5 Likes

This is awesome! Thanks, @Bernard!

1 Like

@Bernard thanks for stepping in to take the reigns and @benwilson512 thanks for all your hard work on things!

1 Like