kannix

kannix

Is there a place where I can find translations for the english phoenix strings? Especially a translation into german :wink:

Showing Posts 1 to 6

kannix

kannix OP

I guess no answer means there is right now no such repo to find all translations in one place.. does someone think it makes sense to start one?

kokolegorille

kokolegorille

It’s nice to have docs inside code… but it makes difficult to support multiple language.

There was an attempt to translate to japanese… I don’t know where it stands now.

kokolegorille

kokolegorille

For information, here is the topic I mentionned…

kannix

kannix OP

Oh i didn’t mean the website.. i was looking for the files in priv/gettext/en that are included in any phoenix project

kokolegorille

kokolegorille

My mistake… :slight_smile:

I found an old translation here, although the project is archived now.

https://github.com/garden-of-remembrance/phoenix-framework-errors-po/blob/master/de-DE/errors.po

But I don’t know if there are more recent.

Nefcairon

Nefcairon

There are so few that everyone has their own file, I guess.

— All posts loaded —

Where Next? Top

Trending in Questions Top

katta
I having some trouble figuring out if I have set myself too strict of standards for my production server. Currently I can handle 75% of r...
New
brecabral
Documentation While reading the Scoped Routes section, I noticed that the documentation currently refers to a problem without explainin...
New
achenet
Hello, I’m trying to build a basic Phoenix web-app, and I’d like to use Tailwind. However, when I launch mix phx.server, I get an error...
New
kpanic
Hi everyone, I am toying with the idea of building a “match maker” for giving personal help to people that wants to start coding. I sta...
New
asweet-confluent
I recently noticed that Elixir’s Logger defaults its primary log level to :debug when no :logger, :level application configuration is pre...
New
mnkhod
So i have been using ash framework for a while and i love it. However currently the issue im having with ash framework is the error handl...
New
Cxx-mlr
I’m working on a small exercise involving update_in/3, and I came up with this solution: data = %{ name: "Periodic Table", category:...
New

Other Trending Topics Top

GenericJam
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived. Mob is alive!! Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
JesseHerrick
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
mudasobwa
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM. Welcome Cure. It has literally three kille...
New
garrison
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language. Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
mhanberg
Hi everyone! The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available! We’ve published a press release detai...
New
budgie
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders. I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New

We're in Beta

About us Mission Statement

Options

Thread Display Mode




Thread Preview

Skip Thread Previews