Phoenix Storybook: a storybook-like UI interface for Phoenix components

I had no idea that the storybook’s demo app deployed on Fly was completely broken, but I just fixed it and redeployed it. I’m impressed by how Fly’s deployment experience has improved over the past 6 months.

Anyway, the demo app is here: https://phoenix-storybook-demo.fly.dev/

2 Likes

If anyone is knowledgeable about dialyxir, I’d gladly use some help with this issue :pray:

I’m still grooming the project issue backlog :broom: and the changelog keeps growing

Still a few bugs to fix and will then start working on 0.6.0 new features:

• support for dark / light / system modes
  • layout alternatives in the story tab
  • showcase the responsive variations of your components

stay tuned :radio:

7 Likes

Hi, I use ClojureScript instead of JavaScript to add dynamic functionality to my components, e.g dropdown. How can I configure my application to compile my ClojureScript code to Storybook so that the dropdown button’s dynamic functionality works in Storybook?

Storybook doesn’t compile anything on its own. It only documents how you integrate storybook.js into the default phoenix assets pipeline, so eventually a priv/static/assets/storybook.js file is created. You can do all the customizations you have for app.js handling to storybook.js as well.

3 Likes

Okay thank you.

storybook 0.7.0 is under work with light/dark modes first-class support! :sunny: :crescent_moon:

CleanShot2024-02-09at11.39.18-ezgif.com-optimize

10 Likes