my name is Daniel, I have been developing in elixir for 5+ years.
You can read more about my experience and skill-set in my resume or in one of my older posts, however to differentiate myself from others, I worked with more exotic technologies from OTP like ftp/sftp server/clients, diameter compiler/client, asn.1 (even helped to create a custom asn.1 specification of the protocol using elixir and metaprogramming).
I have no problems working remotely, I am located in Moldova, and already have everything set to work as B2B. Traveling to meet with the team is no problem for me, relocation is not an option for now.
I have worked with multiple languages and technologies in production like: kotlin(android), c(embedded), python, c#, golang and I’m not afraid of adding a new one to the set.
- resume: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1h04hwYxPwFGHWjqExc6z6tpijjZpDigR/view?usp=sharing
- github: https://github.com/D4no0
- my organization on github: https://github.com/Terminus-Systems
- linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/daniel-calancea-8407aa151/
- mail: email@example.com
- stackoverflow: https://stackoverflow.com/users/8103819/daniel?tab=profile
If you have any questions/offers feel free to contact me!