keathley
I’ve been working on Wallaby for a few years now but I’m not able to give it the time and attention it deserves. If anyone is interested in taking over maintainership then please reach out to me about it. I also wrote a fairly melodramatic blurgh post about it so check that out if you’re into that kinda thing: Redirecting….
Trending in Announcing
WebAuthnLiveComponent WebAuthnComponents
See this post about renaming the package.
Passwordless authentication for Phoenix LiveView app...
New
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived.
Mob is alive!!
Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation
A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
I released Doggo, a collection of unstyled Phoenix components.
https://github.com/woylie/doggo
Features
Unstyled Phoenix components....
New
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
Hi everyone,
I’ve been working on this protobuf library for 3 years. We use it in the company I work for, EasyMile, to communicate with ...
New
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language.
Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
I’ll shortly be launching Text, a nascent text analysis library.
Current functionality
In this early version (not ready for prime time) ...
New
Other Trending Topics
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM.
Welcome Cure.
It has literally three kille...
New
Hi everyone!
The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available!
We’ve published a press release detai...
New
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders.
I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
With AI doing more of the implementation work, I’ve been wondering how much coding I should deliberately keep doing myself.
My main conc...
New
Hey folks,
I just published a post about Hologram’s funding and where the project goes next - the short version:
Curiosum as Main Spons...
New
I love Elixir. It’s one of 2 programming languages I’ve ever fallen in love with.
But I don’t use it anymore.
Serverless was the promis...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Forums
Popular Tags
- #ecto
- #liveview
- #troubleshooting
- #learning-elixir
- #library
- #deployment
- #erlang
- #testing
- #genserver
- #mix
- #absinthe
- #remote-other
- #otp
- #plug
- #how-to-question
- #macros
- #postgres
- #elixirconf
- #channels
- #exunit
- #discussion
- #code-sync
- #podcasts
- #javascript
- #onsite
- #dialyzer
- #docker
- #authentication
- #umbrella
- #full-time-contract
- #podcasts-by-brainlid
- #ai
- #ecto-query
- #elixirconf-us
- #blog-post
- #elixir-ls
- #phoenix_html
- #iex
- #graphql
- #genstage
- #websockets
- #supervisor
- #advent-of-code
- #distillery
- #processes
- #elixirconf-eu
- #api
- #forms
- #metaprogramming
- #hex










Showing Posts 1 to 5- Show Best Posts
- Show All (oldest first)
- Show All (newest first)
davydog187
I’ve been listening to every episode of Elixir Outlaws, and I’d be lying if I didn’t say that I was inspired by the conversations that you, Anna, and Amos have. Being a listener has encouraged me to read more white papers, and to learn more about distributed systems and property testing.
I am interested in becoming involved with Wallaby and will encourage others to contribute as well.
adkron
Thanks for the kind words. We appreciate it. Elixir Outlaws is a labor of love for learning, the community, and each other.
dimitarvp
Can you summarize the current issues and most desired future features for the project, please? And your personal opinion on where it should be heading in the future when a new maintainer takes over?
keathley
@davydog187 Thanks so much! That means a lot
@dimitarvp I’ve recently been trying to create a milestone for a 1.0 release of wallaby. The specific tasks are here: GitHub · Where software is built. The high level goals are to move the default driver from phantomjs to chrome and extend the query engine to further reduce the ability for people to have race conditions in their tests.
mhanberg
For posterity, Wallaby is no longer in need of maintainers!
If you have any questions about Wallaby, please reach out to @michallepicki or myself.