AstonJ
As the title says, please share what you’ve been up to with Elixir. Whether that’s been learning it, looking into it, making stuff with it or anything else related to it …we’re a curious bunch here ![]()
I am…
- Checking in on this forum
- Looking out for interesting blogs/posts on Twitter (will cross post any good ones here)
- Going to install Spacemacs
- Then finally, just before it’s time to go to bed - read some more of Programming Elixir

You?
Trending in Discussions
Hey there,
It’s been more than a year since we started using LiveView as our main UI library and building a whole library of UI componen...
New
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM.
Welcome Cure.
It has literally three kille...
New
Hi everyone!
The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available!
We’ve published a press release detai...
New
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders.
I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
I’ve been using Emacs as my main code editor for more than a two years. It’s a custom build version although I’ve tried doom emacs and sp...
New
Hi there! :wave:
@frigidcode and I (but mostly him) have been running an Elixir Book club, we’re almost done with Designing Elixir Syste...
New
I love Elixir. It’s one of 2 programming languages I’ve ever fallen in love with.
But I don’t use it anymore.
Serverless was the promis...
New
Other Trending Topics
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived.
Mob is alive!!
Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation
A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language.
Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
ExRatatui lets you cook up rich terminal UIs in Elixir, powered by Rust’s ratatui via Rustler NIFs. Build interactive terminal applicatio...
New
Just published claude-code-elixir, a plugin marketplace for Claude Code with Elixir support. These are the plugins I’ve been using for my...
New
Xamal is a deployment tool for Elixir apps that deploys native releases to bare metal servers over SSH. It’s a port of GitHub - basecamp/...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Forums
Popular Tags
- #ecto
- #liveview
- #troubleshooting
- #learning-elixir
- #library
- #deployment
- #erlang
- #testing
- #genserver
- #mix
- #absinthe
- #remote-other
- #otp
- #plug
- #how-to-question
- #macros
- #postgres
- #elixirconf
- #channels
- #exunit
- #discussion
- #code-sync
- #podcasts
- #javascript
- #onsite
- #dialyzer
- #docker
- #authentication
- #umbrella
- #full-time-contract
- #podcasts-by-brainlid
- #ai
- #ecto-query
- #elixirconf-us
- #blog-post
- #elixir-ls
- #phoenix_html
- #iex
- #graphql
- #genstage
- #websockets
- #supervisor
- #advent-of-code
- #distillery
- #processes
- #elixirconf-eu
- #api
- #forms
- #metaprogramming
- #hex










Showing Posts 1 to 10- Show Best Posts
- Show All (oldest first)
- Show All (newest first)
Hoegbo
Working on a algorithm in Elixir and partaking in a VR / AR seminar.
AstonJ
Virtual and augmented reality seminar - that sounds really interesting @Hoegbo
h4cc
Most of my elixir-time goes into this list here: GitHub - h4cc/awesome-elixir: A curated list of amazingly awesome Elixir and Erlang libraries, resources and shiny things. Updates: · GitHub
hh.ex Hamburg Elixir Meetup | Meetup
Next to that i once ported a small library for learning: GitHub - h4cc/slugger: A Slugger for elixir. · GitHub
Also trying to get this meetup going well
AstonJ
Nice one @h4cc - all fantastic
If you get a moment can you help @mackenza with his PR for adding the Elixir Forum to Awesome Elixir please? That would be a great help to us
sashaafm
What sort of algorithm? If you are interested, please check my project:
Exads
It’s a collection of algorithms and data structures with the aim of being the most complete one for Elixir and maybe become part of the “standard library”. We’re already 3/4 people working on it.
sashaafm
For me it’s going to be:
Check on some Pull Requests I received overnight to my Exads Project
Work on my Master Thesis (it uses Elixir and Phoenix
). I’ll probably make a topic for it, if it comes to fruition.
Work some more on the Exads project
Check for news about Elixir during the day to post here
Maybe work on another Elixir project I have
sashaafm
I tried Spacemacs yesterday, but I didn’t understand how it works? I’ve never used Emacs before and it seems really weird and not intuitive at all! Maybe you could make a post about it if you get around with it?
AstonJ
I only got as far as installing it @sashaafm - I was trying to find tutorials then started working on the competition and been on that ever since
Just found these - any good?
Perhaps we can add anything we find useful to the Wiki? There definitely seems to be a shortage of good tuts on Spacemacs tho
mkunikow
This is nice introduction for this setup Spacemacs and Alchemist to make Elixir of immortality
AstonJ
I’m working on the competition - hope to get it live tomorrow!