2020 MOTYs and our 5th birthday update!

Congratulations and thank you for this whole awesome ecosystem of Elixir that makes development so enjoyable!

3 Likes

Congrats for the first five years :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Congratulations!! :beers: ElixirForum is definitely the best place we have on the web for anything Elixir related. I’ve been here for 2 years now and it’s been a blast ever since.

4 Likes

new to the forum and elixir, and congratulations on the success

3 Likes

Congratulations all! Good to see the members getting more and more active in helping the community.

3 Likes

Being mentioned in that list was a surprise to be sure, but a welcome one :slight_smile:

Congrats on the five years!

4 Likes

Congrats on the five years.

3 Likes

We will watch your career with great interest. :grin:

6 Likes

What I find impressive is the length of the list. This goes to show how many smart and helpful people we have in this community.
Congratulations to all the nominees and to everyone that makes this forum a reality.

3 Likes

wow 5 years! time really flies fast! congrats :slight_smile:

3 Likes

11 Likes

Congrats!

3 Likes

Amazing! Looking forward to the next 5 five years. I wish I could do some real projects with Elixir in the coming future.

2 Likes

This forum has been a great place to learn Elixir. With a vibrant community, it is so much joy to code in Elixir. Thanks for the great work!

5 Likes

I’m flattered that my name is on the list. Elixir forum is truly a wonderful place :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you, all the amazing members of this forum :blush:

4 Likes

:smile: This forum is really the best for me in terms of human values as well as technical skills.
I am really flattered to be around so many eminent and nice people. The real gift is the joy of exchanging here on various topics.

Thanks everyone. ^^

5 Likes

I’m just a newbie, havent really contributed anything(planning to contribute in future) as yet and don’t feel deserving of a gift but the Elixir community has been a very friendly and welcoming one, people do not understand the effect a welcoming community can have on ones motivation and learning

5 Likes

The forum fills with kind and generous members. Congrats! The 5th birthday :partying_face:

3 Likes

I really appreciate this community. Hopefully many more years to come :slight_smile:

I’m a bit confused by the devtalk.com branding/split though?

3 Likes

Devtalk is our first sister-site, one where we hope to spread the word about Elixir and Erlang in the wider dev world. There have been a number of announcements mentioning it in this section (first was in our 2020 announcement and there’s also an FAQ here) :blush:

2 Likes