AstonJ
Trending in Discussions
Hey there,
It’s been more than a year since we started using LiveView as our main UI library and building a whole library of UI componen...
New
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM.
Welcome Cure.
It has literally three kille...
New
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders.
I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
Hi there! :wave:
@frigidcode and I (but mostly him) have been running an Elixir Book club, we’re almost done with Designing Elixir Syste...
New
I’ve been using Emacs as my main code editor for more than a two years. It’s a custom build version although I’ve tried doom emacs and sp...
New
I love Elixir. It’s one of 2 programming languages I’ve ever fallen in love with.
But I don’t use it anymore.
Serverless was the promis...
New
Lately I’ve been thinking about how to organize components as a LiveView application grows. One of the pain points I’ve found (for myself...
New
Other Trending Topics
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived.
Mob is alive!!
Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation
A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language.
Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
Hey. Is there anyone here who creates agents in their apps? Not talking about using agents, but creating them. I’m finding it pretty diff...
New
ExRatatui lets you cook up rich terminal UIs in Elixir, powered by Rust’s ratatui via Rustler NIFs. Build interactive terminal applicatio...
New
Just published claude-code-elixir, a plugin marketplace for Claude Code with Elixir support. These are the plugins I’ve been using for my...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Forums
Popular Tags
- #ecto
- #liveview
- #troubleshooting
- #learning-elixir
- #library
- #deployment
- #erlang
- #testing
- #genserver
- #mix
- #absinthe
- #remote-other
- #otp
- #plug
- #how-to-question
- #macros
- #postgres
- #elixirconf
- #channels
- #exunit
- #discussion
- #code-sync
- #podcasts
- #javascript
- #onsite
- #dialyzer
- #docker
- #authentication
- #umbrella
- #full-time-contract
- #podcasts-by-brainlid
- #ai
- #ecto-query
- #elixirconf-us
- #blog-post
- #elixir-ls
- #phoenix_html
- #iex
- #graphql
- #genstage
- #websockets
- #supervisor
- #advent-of-code
- #distillery
- #processes
- #elixirconf-eu
- #api
- #forms
- #metaprogramming
- #hex











Showing Posts 21 to 30- Show Best Posts
- Show All (oldest first)
- Show All (newest first)
greyhwndz
Hello am greyhwndz am a beginner
ejc123
I’m Eric, from Fargo, North Dakota, USA. I’ve been using Elixir for about a month, but it feels so natural.
hilarycheng
I am Hilary Cheng, from Hong Kong. I have been using Elixir with Phoenix Framework for my company projects.
murphy
hey guys,
andy from hannover - germany, here. currently studying computer science in dublin.
I´m using elixir and phoenix for ~3 month now, for my final project at the university.
Thyliamris
Hello, Kamil from Poland. I use Python and JS at work and learn Elixir at home. I plan to use it firstly for my hobby side projects.
kaqqao
Hello, alchemists!
I’m Bojan, from Serbia, living in Amsterdam, Netherlands. I fell head-over-heels in love with Elixir and am now following all sources on the topic I stumble onto, experimenting on my own and thoroughly enjoying the ride
trydis
Hi. I’m Morten from Norway. Mostly using C#, Swift and Javascript at work. Playing with Elixir in the evenings and reading “Programming Elixir 1.2”
shanekilkelly
Hello Elixirists,
I’m Shane, from Edinburgh, Scotland.
I’d describe myself as a Functional Programming Enthusiast, and I have been keeping an eye on Elixir for a while.
Most of my hobby programming has been focused on Clojure for the last while, but it looks like Elixir will be my focus from now on.
birula
Hello, Lucas from Brasil. I’m a Ruby and C# developer at work.

Learning Elixir and plan to use it for next projects.
sashaafm
Fargo, like the town from the TV show Fargo? I love it