SmartLogic
Season four of the Elixir Wizards podcast launches today! This season we’re focused on system and application architecture. We’ll be doing deep dives into a focused topic each week with developers and leaders in the Elixir space.
Our first episode kicks off with Dan Ivovich, SmartLogic’s Director of Development Operations, and special segment with Todd Resudek talking with Connor Rigby of Binary Noggin.
Trending in Blog Posts
Hey folks,
I just published a post about Hologram’s funding and where the project goes next - the short version:
Curiosum as Main Spons...
New
An educational side project in Elixir, Phoenix, and Tauri. I share what I learned while wiring Automerge into the BEAM, including how I s...
New
Up until then, I found it very hard to communicate to LLMs that I specifically do not want to handle X case because maybe it has never ha...
New
In the previous part of this series, we built a Worker Pool from scratch, exploring point-to-point communication where a coordinator assi...
New
In Elixir, send/2 is non-blocking, which means an eager producer can easily flood a slow consumer’s mailbox. Because BEAM process mailbox...
New
Secure boot and a verified root filesystem on an STM32MP157F-DK2 - with Nerves of course
Four links of an authenticated boot chain on an ...
New
Hi all,
I’ve built a small demo app to understand what an “AI agent” actually is under the hood, and to show it with Elixir’s own tools ...
New
Other Trending Topics
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived.
Mob is alive!!
Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation
A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM.
Welcome Cure.
It has literally three kille...
New
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language.
Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders.
I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
Hey. Is there anyone here who creates agents in their apps? Not talking about using agents, but creating them. I’m finding it pretty diff...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Forums
Popular Tags
- #ecto
- #liveview
- #troubleshooting
- #learning-elixir
- #library
- #deployment
- #erlang
- #testing
- #genserver
- #mix
- #absinthe
- #remote-other
- #otp
- #plug
- #how-to-question
- #macros
- #postgres
- #elixirconf
- #channels
- #exunit
- #discussion
- #code-sync
- #podcasts
- #javascript
- #onsite
- #dialyzer
- #docker
- #authentication
- #umbrella
- #full-time-contract
- #podcasts-by-brainlid
- #ai
- #ecto-query
- #elixirconf-us
- #blog-post
- #elixir-ls
- #phoenix_html
- #iex
- #graphql
- #genstage
- #websockets
- #supervisor
- #advent-of-code
- #distillery
- #processes
- #elixirconf-eu
- #api
- #forms
- #metaprogramming
- #hex










Showing Posts 1 to 10- Show Best Posts
- Show All (oldest first)
- Show All (newest first)
SmartLogic
Next episode of Elixir Wizards is out today! This week we spoke with Mohd Maqbool Alam for his take on system and application architecture and Pattern Matching with Todd continues with guest Cory O’Daniel. Check your podcast feed or listen to it here: Mohd Maqbool Alam on System and Application Architecture | SmartLogic
SmartLogic
Episode three of the Elixir Wizards podcast out today. This week we spoke with Steve Bussey on Real-Time Applications.
Also out today, Pattern Matching with Todd featuring guest Michael Crumm. It’s the segment you already know and love as a bonus episode. Like it as a standalone ep? Preferred it better when it was with the full podcast? Let us know!
SmartLogic
Latest episode of Elixir Wizards released today! Listen to Ben Marx on the Launch and Architecture of SubSpace.
And in case you missed it, check out Pattern Matching with Todd featuring guest Johanna Larsson.
SmartLogic
Check your podcast feed or give a listen here to the most recent episode of Elixir Wizards. We talk with Dave Thomas on Learning How Things Work.
SmartLogic
Latest episode of Elixir Wizards is out today! Check your podcast feed or list here for our convo with Sundi Myint on the visual side of elixir, the history of emojis, and test- and domain-driven architecture.
stefanluptak
I have to say, that this was probably one of the most interesting and thought-provoking podcasts I have ever listened to. Thanks a lot!
SmartLogic
That is awesome to hear, so glad you enjoyed it!
dstockdale
That was a great podcast, thank you. I want to start a campaign to win back Dave Thomas now
.
SmartLogic
Latest episode of Elixir Wizards released this morning! Check out our convo with Amos King on MUDs, Architecture, Domain-driven design, and Military Bases
SmartLogic
Latest episode of Elixir Wizards released this morning! Check out our convo with Chris McCord with a Deep Dive on Phoenix