slashmili

slashmili

High Mobility is shaping the future of connected car technology. As a leading automotive data platform, we make it easy for fleets and solution partners to access real-time vehicle data across a wide range of brands through a single, secure API.

About us

My name: Milad Rastian
My position: Head of Engineering
Company name: High Mobility GmbH
Company website: https://www.high-mobility.com/
Company headquarters (country): Germany
Company info and history (how you’re using Elixir etc): Our stack is 15% Node(React), 80% Elixir and 5% Kotlin. We are running our platform on Kubernetes on AWS.

About the job

Job title: Mid-level Software Engineer(Node/Elixir)
Job description: As mid-level Software Engineer, you’ll take ownership of our customer-facing console and back-offices. You’ll work with the engineering team and support team to implement required features to satisfy customer & customer support needs.
Salary range: negotiable
Qualifications or experience required: between 3 to 5 years of experience developing softwares using Node/React and interested in Elixir.
What the successful job applicant will be working on: take ownership of our customer-facing console and back-offices

Position on remote work

Remote job: yes
Remote restrictions: candidates from Germany/Estonia/Spain/France/Nederland/Poland/Italy
Any other notes about your position on remote work: We are a fully remote organization with an office in Berlin, which we offer to employees who would like to work from the office. All candidates must have legal rights to work in the country they are employed in, we unfortunately cannot sponsor visas at the current moment.

About the interview process

Application process:

  • Interview with Head of Engineering
  • Interview with our CTO
  • Technical interview - Bring a project that you are proud of and discuss about it.
  • Call with the Engineering team - A chance for you and your future peers to get to know each other.
  • Reference check.
  • Offer

Further info

Apply via https://careers.high-mobility.com/jobs/6349758-mid-level-software-engineer-f-m-x

Showing Posts 1 to 7

rathoud96

rathoud96

Will you consider someone from outside Europe?

slashmili

slashmili OP

Hi @rathoud96, unfortunately not

slashmili

slashmili OP

I’d like to emphasize that this is a Front-End/React-focused job, with opportunities to learn and work on Elixir projects.

poipoi

poipoi

Hi @slashmili, you didn’t list Italy in the allowed countries but I want to double check with you just to be sure :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

katafrakt

katafrakt

Italy is actually mentioned in the link in “Further info”

slashmili

slashmili OP

Yes! @poipoi we do! I added Italy recently to the job description.

poipoi

poipoi

Sorry, I wrote before seeing this message. I am more interested in Elixir-focused jobs, even though I worked with React before

— All posts loaded —

Where Next? Top

Trending in Jobs Top

austinsmorris
True Anomaly delivers decisive capabilities for space superiority. We build autonomous spacecraft, advanced payloads, mission software, a...
New
dcrck
Introductory paragraph At Soluna, we are on a mission to make renewable energy a global superpower using computing as a catalyst. We desi...
New
charlesfsl
Introductory paragraph This role serves as a senior technical leader who owns the health and direction of SmartLogic’s engineering organi...
New
AKVicster
At Vic.ai, we’re building the autonomous finance platform for the modern enterprise. Using advanced AI and machine learning, we automate...
New
charlesfsl
Introductory paragraph Staff Engineers at SmartLogic provide technical leadership for multiple ongoing projects and help develop solution...
New

Other Trending Topics Top

GenericJam
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived. Mob is alive!! Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
garrison
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language. Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
budgie
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders. I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
KristerV
Hey. Is there anyone here who creates agents in their apps? Not talking about using agents, but creating them. I’m finding it pretty diff...
New
mudasobwa
I fully migrated to my own harness from Anthropic/Gemini and I think it’s time to share it. Welcome DSH, the DeepSeek Harness, fully writ...
New
mcass19
ExRatatui lets you cook up rich terminal UIs in Elixir, powered by Rust’s ratatui via Rustler NIFs. Build interactive terminal applicatio...
New

We're in Beta

About us Mission Statement

Options

Thread Display Mode




Thread Preview

Skip Thread Previews