MobileDev360
I’m searching for remote work in team or with mentor.
- Alex
- Russia, mezhgor’ye
- I prefer to work remotely
- I have developed my own https://bookella.ru website (Vue.js, Phoenix, Elixir, Ecto, Postgresql, Centos) and one more small web site https://gitstat.tk hosted on Gigalixir. (DETS as database)
- I know C++ (9 years of team commercial experience), C#(year), Java(year Android), Elixir(~year)…
- strongly interested in Elixir, Erlang.
- Elixir websites
- https://bookella.ru
- https://gitstat.tk
- http://new-thankful-cat.gigalixirapp.com
- Vue.js (Nuxt.js) projects (just for fun and frontend experience)
- https://alexr2d2.github.io/VueCountries/
- https://alexr2d2.github.io/VueMinesweeper/
- But I have bad speaking English skills
- open to any projects from small tasks to long terms
Trending in Member Profiles
Hey everyone,
I’m Anton, a full-stack developer and systems architect with 15 years of experience, most of it spent deep in Elixir/OTP a...
New
Other Trending Topics
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived.
Mob is alive!!
Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation
A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM.
Welcome Cure.
It has literally three kille...
New
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language.
Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
Hi everyone!
The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available!
We’ve published a press release detai...
New
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders.
I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Forums
Popular Tags
- #ecto
- #liveview
- #troubleshooting
- #learning-elixir
- #library
- #deployment
- #erlang
- #testing
- #genserver
- #mix
- #absinthe
- #remote-other
- #otp
- #plug
- #how-to-question
- #macros
- #postgres
- #elixirconf
- #channels
- #exunit
- #discussion
- #code-sync
- #podcasts
- #javascript
- #onsite
- #dialyzer
- #docker
- #authentication
- #umbrella
- #full-time-contract
- #podcasts-by-brainlid
- #ai
- #ecto-query
- #elixirconf-us
- #blog-post
- #elixir-ls
- #phoenix_html
- #iex
- #graphql
- #genstage
- #websockets
- #supervisor
- #advent-of-code
- #distillery
- #processes
- #elixirconf-eu
- #api
- #forms
- #metaprogramming
- #hex










Showing Posts 1 to 1- Show Best Posts
- Show All (oldest first)
- Show All (newest first)
Schoop
Hi there
Our SaaS product is a progress tracking solution for construction companies. It is a real time web application built with Elixir on Erlang VM using the Phoenix framework for back end with a PostgreSQL database.
The front end is React.js and Redux. There’s also a SemanticUI CSS and JS library for UI/UX.
It’s hosted on Heroku and uses some AWS for storage.
If you are adept with the Elixir and Phoenix framework, along with React + Redux, this is the perfect project for you to work on medium to long term as we have lots of big ambitions. Signed NDA and IP transfer will be required in advance of acceptance.