hangyas
about
Krisztián Ádám, Hungary
looking for
part or fulltime, remote
experience
- Elixir, Ecto, Phoenix, LiveView, distributed Elixir
- Ruby on Rails, Active Records
- PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Kafka, MySQL
- Vert.x, Kotlin, Scala, Java
- Android
- CSS, Less, jQuery, JavaScript
I have built
- JSON-API, REST servers
- LiveView based dashboard - GitHub - hangyas/fungifarm: Controll and monitor my fungi farm 🍄 · GitHub
- bioinformatic web app providing calculations and interactive visualizations for hundreds of concurrent users - drv.brc.hu
- Android apps - hangyas
- Chatbots - hangyas
(for more details see my cv)
interests
- functional programming, algorithms - hangyas
- distributed systems
- Elixir / Phoenix / LiveView
links
website: hangyas.github.io
cv: hangyas.github.io/cv/cv_krisztian_adam.pdf
github: hangyas (Krisztián Ádám) · GitHub
BigData certificate: hangyas.github.io/cv/Adam_Krisztian_green.pdf
linkedIn: linkedin.com/in/krisztián-ádám-6b00a9122
Trending in Member Profiles
Hey everyone,
I’m Anton, a full-stack developer and systems architect with 15 years of experience, most of it spent deep in Elixir/OTP a...
New
Other Trending Topics
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived.
Mob is alive!!
Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation
A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM.
Welcome Cure.
It has literally three kille...
New
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language.
Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
Hi everyone!
The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available!
We’ve published a press release detai...
New
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders.
I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Forums
Popular Tags
- #ecto
- #liveview
- #troubleshooting
- #learning-elixir
- #library
- #deployment
- #erlang
- #testing
- #genserver
- #mix
- #absinthe
- #remote-other
- #otp
- #plug
- #how-to-question
- #macros
- #postgres
- #elixirconf
- #channels
- #exunit
- #discussion
- #code-sync
- #podcasts
- #javascript
- #onsite
- #dialyzer
- #docker
- #authentication
- #umbrella
- #full-time-contract
- #podcasts-by-brainlid
- #ai
- #ecto-query
- #elixirconf-us
- #blog-post
- #elixir-ls
- #phoenix_html
- #iex
- #graphql
- #genstage
- #websockets
- #supervisor
- #advent-of-code
- #distillery
- #processes
- #elixirconf-eu
- #api
- #forms
- #metaprogramming
- #hex









