marcelo

marcelo

Remote is THE global platform that enables companies to employ people anywhere in the world, taking away all legal and compliance complexities. Remote handles global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance for businesses big and small. (read more about how it works).

We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. We value kindness, ownership and team collaboration. You can check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!

How we work

Remote is fully remote (ah!) and we love Working Async. This means you get to do your own schedule no matter the timezone. The Remote Engineering team uses a simple approach to productivity and task management and you can read more about it in The Remote Flow.

The team you’ll be joining: 50 engineers, spanning across Frontend, Backend, SRE and QA. We’re organised into product teams composed with engineers, designers, product managers, operations and finance, each dedicated to achieving the same goals in a specific domain.

Requirements

Must have (professional experience):

  • 2 years (minimum) working with Elixir and Phoenix
  • Postgres (or similar)
  • Redis (Similar)
  • CI/CD (GitLab, Github, Jenkins or similar)
  • Docker

Nice to have

  • Kubernetes
  • Elasticsearch
  • AWS
  • Nextjs
  • React/Vue/Angular

Benefits

  • Remote work culture
  • You and your family come first! Unlimited paid time off.
  • The equipment/tools you need to do your job well and comfortable
  • Good salary and company options
  • Flexible working hours
  • Home office setup
  • Health insurance

Hiring Process

  1. (async) Application is reviewed by our Engineering Director
  2. Interview with our recruiter
  3. Interview with your future manager (Engineering Director)
  4. (async) code exercise (you’re not expected to spend more than 2 - 4 hours)
  5. Interview with the team (without any manager in the call so you can really get to know the people and ask all you want to ask)
  6. (async) Offer

Apply here

Showing Posts 1 to 4

PragTob

PragTob

(the forum doesn’t like me posting the same thing, but I swear it’s kinda okay here)

Same offer as last time around: If this interests you feel free to reach out to me, I’ve been working here for 3 months and am enjoying it.

lucaong

lucaong

I am quite committed to my current position and responsibilities, but otherwise I would apply immediately. On top of the interesting position and company, the fact that @PragTob works there is the cherry on the cake :slightly_smiling_face:

PragTob

PragTob

You play with my feelings! When I saw “lucaong” in my inbox I was already like: What can I finally work with Luca? :eyes:

natewallis

natewallis

Sounds great - I have applied..

— All posts loaded —

Where Next? Top

Trending in Jobs Top

AstonJ
If you have a freelance or short term contract job, or one where you are looking for interns or equity-only jobs (i.e any job which is no...
New
austinsmorris
True Anomaly delivers decisive capabilities for space superiority. We build autonomous spacecraft, advanced payloads, mission software, a...
New
dcrck
Introductory paragraph At Soluna, we are on a mission to make renewable energy a global superpower using computing as a catalyst. We desi...
New
AKVicster
At Vic.ai, we’re building the autonomous finance platform for the modern enterprise. Using advanced AI and machine learning, we automate...
New
charlesfsl
Introductory paragraph This role serves as a senior technical leader who owns the health and direction of SmartLogic’s engineering organi...
New
charlesfsl
Introductory paragraph Staff Engineers at SmartLogic provide technical leadership for multiple ongoing projects and help develop solution...
New

Other Trending Topics Top

GenericJam
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived. Mob is alive!! Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
JesseHerrick
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
mudasobwa
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM. Welcome Cure. It has literally three kille...
New
garrison
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language. Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
budgie
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders. I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
KristerV
Hey. Is there anyone here who creates agents in their apps? Not talking about using agents, but creating them. I’m finding it pretty diff...
New

We're in Beta

About us Mission Statement

Options

Thread Display Mode




Thread Preview

Skip Thread Previews