pdgonzalez872

pdgonzalez872

Hi! I’m gathering a list of universities for the ErlEF that are teaching/have taught courses using Beam languages:

So far, we have this list and want to continue curating it. (thanks @adolfont!)

Do you have anything to add to the list or any thoughts you’d like to share? Please post any thoughts here.

Thanks!

Edit: Here is a tweet that has some data as well: Adolfo Neto in on BlueSky and on Mastodon on X: "I am now part of the Education, Training, & Adoption Working Group of @TheErlef https://t.co/AQOM4F1Fhg" / X

Showing Posts 1 to 4

AstonJ

AstonJ

Nice to see the UK leading in something for a change :003:

- - -
Bournemouth University United Kingdom Poole
Cambridge University United Kingdom Cambridge
Oxford University United Kingdom Oxford
University of Kent United Kingdom Canterbury
manuelmontenegro

manuelmontenegro

We have been using Erlang for the last 5 years in a course called ‘Applied Declarative Programming’, as a part of a MSc degree, in the Faculty of Computer Science of Universidad Complutense de Madrid (Spain).

Here are the contents (in Spanish and English, pages 45-48):

adolfont

adolfont

I have started to verify and compile information about Universities teaching BEAM languages at
https://github.com/adolfont/introducao-a-programacao-funcional/blob/master/other_courses/elixir_erlang_beam.md

Contributions are welcome!

zacky1972

zacky1972

Creator of Pelemay

Good work!!!

My lectures are here:

Computer Systems, Digital System Design and Software for Embedded Systems: University of Kitakyushu, Japan

I know the following lecture:

Exercise of Embedded Software Development Using Functional Programming Language Erlang: Hiroshima City University, Japan

— All posts loaded —

Where Next? Top

Trending in Questions Top

katta
I having some trouble figuring out if I have set myself too strict of standards for my production server. Currently I can handle 75% of r...
New
brecabral
Documentation While reading the Scoped Routes section, I noticed that the documentation currently refers to a problem without explainin...
New
achenet
Hello, I’m trying to build a basic Phoenix web-app, and I’d like to use Tailwind. However, when I launch mix phx.server, I get an error...
New
kpanic
Hi everyone, I am toying with the idea of building a “match maker” for giving personal help to people that wants to start coding. I sta...
New
Cxx-mlr
I’m working on a small exercise involving update_in/3, and I came up with this solution: data = %{ name: "Periodic Table", category:...
New
ChrisAmelia
I’ve got trouble wrapping my head around the order in which functions are called in this snippet (from Phoenix’s authentication): toke...
New
dillonoconnor
Is there any way to avoid the Hologram compiler running when using iex? It seems like the front-end code could potentially be disregarded...
New

Other Trending Topics Top

GenericJam
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived. Mob is alive!! Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
mudasobwa
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM. Welcome Cure. It has literally three kille...
New
garrison
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language. Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
budgie
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders. I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
KristerV
Hey. Is there anyone here who creates agents in their apps? Not talking about using agents, but creating them. I’m finding it pretty diff...
New
mcass19
ExRatatui lets you cook up rich terminal UIs in Elixir, powered by Rust’s ratatui via Rustler NIFs. Build interactive terminal applicatio...
New

We're in Beta

About us Mission Statement

Options

Thread Display Mode




Thread Preview

Skip Thread Previews