NobbZ
I just created a team for EF over there at exercism.io.
I would be really happy if some of you would like to join!
The team is Members of the Elixir Forum.
If you need/want an invite, just drop a message here, leaving your exercism/github username. I do also accept PMs ![]()
Everyone whose post was “liked” by me has got his invite to the team.
Trending in Discussions
Hey there,
It’s been more than a year since we started using LiveView as our main UI library and building a whole library of UI componen...
New
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM.
Welcome Cure.
It has literally three kille...
New
Hi everyone!
The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available!
We’ve published a press release detai...
New
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders.
I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
Hi there! :wave:
@frigidcode and I (but mostly him) have been running an Elixir Book club, we’re almost done with Designing Elixir Syste...
New
I’ve been using Emacs as my main code editor for more than a two years. It’s a custom build version although I’ve tried doom emacs and sp...
New
I love Elixir. It’s one of 2 programming languages I’ve ever fallen in love with.
But I don’t use it anymore.
Serverless was the promis...
New
Other Trending Topics
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived.
Mob is alive!!
Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation
A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language.
Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
ExRatatui lets you cook up rich terminal UIs in Elixir, powered by Rust’s ratatui via Rustler NIFs. Build interactive terminal applicatio...
New
Just published claude-code-elixir, a plugin marketplace for Claude Code with Elixir support. These are the plugins I’ve been using for my...
New
Xamal is a deployment tool for Elixir apps that deploys native releases to bare metal servers over SSH. It’s a port of GitHub - basecamp/...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Forums
Popular Tags
- #ecto
- #liveview
- #troubleshooting
- #learning-elixir
- #library
- #deployment
- #erlang
- #testing
- #genserver
- #mix
- #absinthe
- #remote-other
- #otp
- #plug
- #how-to-question
- #macros
- #postgres
- #elixirconf
- #channels
- #exunit
- #discussion
- #code-sync
- #podcasts
- #javascript
- #onsite
- #dialyzer
- #docker
- #authentication
- #umbrella
- #full-time-contract
- #podcasts-by-brainlid
- #ai
- #ecto-query
- #elixirconf-us
- #blog-post
- #elixir-ls
- #phoenix_html
- #iex
- #graphql
- #genstage
- #websockets
- #supervisor
- #advent-of-code
- #distillery
- #processes
- #elixirconf-eu
- #api
- #forms
- #metaprogramming
- #hex











Showing Posts 1 to 10- Show Best Posts
- Show All (oldest first)
- Show All (newest first)
AstonJ
I’m not sure when I’ll be able to join in, but feel free to add me
(same username)
mackenza
I could take an invite… not sure what teams are on Exercism but sure
NobbZ
Its my first team also, but as far as I understand it, it is just connecting people in a way that each of them gets notfied when one of them submits a new solution.
Molly101
My GitHub name is Molly101
flou
Wow, didn’t know there were teams on exercism.
If you want to add me to the team my username is flou.
ejc123
I’d like an invite. My username is ejc123.
Like others, I don’t know when I’ll have time to code anything, but it looks exciting!
arkgil
I’d also like an invite
My nickname is zsuidakra
I’m very excited about it
mkunikow
My username mkunikow. But I am just reading programming elixir so I am beginner level
NobbZ
Thats exactly what exercism is about:
You do some exercise to learn something. After that you start reading implementations of the same problem and comment on them (either because you like a piece of code, you don’t understand something, or you want to leave some positive or negative critics), if everything goes well, those comments are the start of a discussion and you do learn even more from these discussions.
cpgo
Github name is cassiogodinho