Elixir
Elixir Core Team
1. Enhancements
Elixir
- [Kernel] Measure and optimize writing of
.beamfiles in the compiler - [Kernel] Optimize rare scenarios where type checking took too long
Mix
- [mix compile] Add flag
--no-check-cwdto skip compiler check to aid debugging
2. Bug fixes
Elixir
- [IO] Fix dialyzer warning on
IO.inspect :label - [Kernel] Ensure we warn on deprecated
~~~unary operator
Logger
- [Logger] Reset ansi escapes before newlines in Logger
Mix
- [mix compile] Warn if
elixirc_pathsis not a list of string paths - [mix compile] Address regression where umbrella children were compiled too early and without respecting compilation flags
- [mix deps.compile] Improve reliability of
MIX_OS_DEPS_COMPILE_PARTITION_COUNTacrossmix escript.install,mix archive.install, and others
Trending in News
Hi everyone, I am sharing this announcement here in case some of you might be interested.
Dear colleagues,
IRIF (Paris) is opening a p...
New
Other Trending Topics
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived.
Mob is alive!!
Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation
A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language.
Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders.
I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
Hey. Is there anyone here who creates agents in their apps? Not talking about using agents, but creating them. I’m finding it pretty diff...
New
I fully migrated to my own harness from Anthropic/Gemini and I think it’s time to share it. Welcome DSH, the DeepSeek Harness, fully writ...
New
ExRatatui lets you cook up rich terminal UIs in Elixir, powered by Rust’s ratatui via Rustler NIFs. Build interactive terminal applicatio...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Forums
Popular Tags
- #ecto
- #liveview
- #troubleshooting
- #learning-elixir
- #library
- #deployment
- #erlang
- #testing
- #genserver
- #mix
- #absinthe
- #remote-other
- #otp
- #plug
- #how-to-question
- #macros
- #postgres
- #elixirconf
- #channels
- #exunit
- #discussion
- #code-sync
- #podcasts
- #javascript
- #onsite
- #dialyzer
- #docker
- #authentication
- #umbrella
- #full-time-contract
- #ai
- #podcasts-by-brainlid
- #ecto-query
- #elixirconf-us
- #blog-post
- #elixir-ls
- #phoenix_html
- #iex
- #graphql
- #genstage
- #websockets
- #supervisor
- #advent-of-code
- #distillery
- #processes
- #elixirconf-eu
- #api
- #forms
- #security
- #metaprogramming









