Elixir

Elixir

Elixir Core Team

1. Security

Elixir

  • [Version] Limit integer components in Version to 14 decimal bytes, to avoid parsing too large integers from untrusted user input. We strongly advise developers parsing versions from user input to limit the data size given to the Version module (CVE-2026-49762, GHSA-w2h8-8x3g-278p)

2. Bug fixes

Elixir

  • [Calendar] Cap width in Calendar.strftime/2 to 1024 characters
  • [Code] Ensure Code.require_file releases the file if compilation fails
  • [Kernel] Fix documentation generation to use the correct version in search

Mix

  • [mix archive.install] Validate paths and files when extracting archives
  • [mix format] Honor --no-compile option when loading plugins

Where Next? Top

Trending in News Top

josevalim
Hi everyone, I am sharing this announcement here in case some of you might be interested. Dear colleagues, IRIF (Paris) is opening a p...
New

Other Trending Topics Top

GenericJam
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived. Mob is alive!! Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
mudasobwa
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM. Welcome Cure. It has literally three kille...
New
garrison
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language. Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
budgie
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders. I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
KristerV
Hey. Is there anyone here who creates agents in their apps? Not talking about using agents, but creating them. I’m finding it pretty diff...
New
mcass19
ExRatatui lets you cook up rich terminal UIs in Elixir, powered by Rust’s ratatui via Rustler NIFs. Build interactive terminal applicatio...
New

We're in Beta

About us Mission Statement

Options

Thread Display Mode




Thread Preview

Skip Thread Previews