lawik
Nerves Core Team
Trending in Talks
Model the work: Real Life workloads with Ash & Oban - Zach Daniel | ElixirConf EU 2026
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhUfURGmlqY
...
New
Kafka-Backed Elixir at Scale - Anton Borisov, Piotr Rybarczyk | ElixirConf EU 2026
Comments welcome! View the <span class...
New
Other Trending Topics
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived.
Mob is alive!!
Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation
A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language.
Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders.
I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
Hey. Is there anyone here who creates agents in their apps? Not talking about using agents, but creating them. I’m finding it pretty diff...
New
I fully migrated to my own harness from Anthropic/Gemini and I think it’s time to share it. Welcome DSH, the DeepSeek Harness, fully writ...
New
ExRatatui lets you cook up rich terminal UIs in Elixir, powered by Rust’s ratatui via Rustler NIFs. Build interactive terminal applicatio...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Forums
Popular Tags
- #ecto
- #liveview
- #troubleshooting
- #learning-elixir
- #library
- #deployment
- #erlang
- #testing
- #genserver
- #mix
- #absinthe
- #remote-other
- #otp
- #plug
- #how-to-question
- #macros
- #postgres
- #elixirconf
- #channels
- #exunit
- #discussion
- #code-sync
- #podcasts
- #javascript
- #onsite
- #dialyzer
- #docker
- #authentication
- #umbrella
- #full-time-contract
- #ai
- #podcasts-by-brainlid
- #ecto-query
- #blog-post
- #elixirconf-us
- #elixir-ls
- #phoenix_html
- #iex
- #graphql
- #genstage
- #websockets
- #supervisor
- #advent-of-code
- #distillery
- #processes
- #elixirconf-eu
- #api
- #forms
- #security
- #metaprogramming










Showing Posts 10 to 1- Show Best Posts
- Show All (oldest first)
- Show All (newest first)
lawik
We are releasing in the order the talks were given, yeah.
i shoild chevk the order on the YouTube playlist. On the video site I believe the order ends up being most recent release first so start from the back
byu
Is there a playlist arranged in the same order as the conference’s presentations?
Or is the upload/release the proper order?
lawik
lawik
Yesterday I published @alvises talk on vision and object detection with Nerves:
arcanemachine
Feature request: Add actual goat(s)
lawik
Complete hearsay. There was no petting zoo in the green room. Goatmire International has denied this many times and will continue to do so. Because that is the truth.
there was an awesome piece of goat art though.
arcanemachine
I recall hearing that there were one or more actual goats at Goatmire… Can anyone verify this?
lawik
Gus Workman spoke on hardware product development. He made the eInk device that we gave to every attendee.
lawik
I immediately fell behind here. But the videos go out.
sevenseacat
Goatcember is my new favorite month of the year!