asianfilm
For those who haven’t seen it, here is a research paper from August that found that LLMs perform twice as well with Elixir than with Python or JavaScript.
Trending in AI / LLMs
With AI doing more of the implementation work, I’ve been wondering how much coding I should deliberately keep doing myself.
My main conc...
New
Following on from some recent threads about AI and AI created projects I’m curious what people have been creating with AI tools …and perh...
New
What
A larger rant at in this post. Code at github: GitHub - dmitriid/llamex: Credo Plugin that detects issues that LLM-assisted Elixir r...
New
I like to find performance optimizations and hidden bugs in Elixir codebases with coding agents.
If I just ask them directly to find tho...
New
Hi everybody,
A few months ago I needed a log dashboard for my Phoenix app. I looked at a few cloud services, but since I didn’t need an...
New
(I just needed to vent somewhere and LinkedIn is full of hope, or hype, I’m not sure which exactly)
AI dream has many faces, but general...
New
Hey everyone,
We’re a tiny dev team, and we wanted to share something we’ve been building and dogfooding internally for months: Synapse ...
New
Other Trending Topics
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived.
Mob is alive!!
Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation
A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM.
Welcome Cure.
It has literally three kille...
New
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language.
Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
Hi everyone!
The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available!
We’ve published a press release detai...
New
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders.
I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Forums
Popular Tags
- #ecto
- #liveview
- #troubleshooting
- #learning-elixir
- #library
- #deployment
- #erlang
- #testing
- #genserver
- #mix
- #absinthe
- #remote-other
- #otp
- #plug
- #how-to-question
- #macros
- #postgres
- #elixirconf
- #channels
- #exunit
- #discussion
- #code-sync
- #podcasts
- #javascript
- #onsite
- #dialyzer
- #docker
- #authentication
- #umbrella
- #full-time-contract
- #podcasts-by-brainlid
- #ai
- #ecto-query
- #elixirconf-us
- #blog-post
- #elixir-ls
- #phoenix_html
- #iex
- #graphql
- #genstage
- #websockets
- #supervisor
- #advent-of-code
- #distillery
- #processes
- #elixirconf-eu
- #api
- #forms
- #metaprogramming
- #hex











Showing Posts 1 to 1- Show Best Posts
- Show All (oldest first)
- Show All (newest first)
artem
Sounds exciting, unfortunately in the article researchers tell that “likely because DeepSeek-Coder-V2-Lite
struggles to filter out simple problems in these scenarios due to its limited capability in handling low-
resource languages“. In their experiment design they wanted to run the tests on the generated problems, yet only on the complex ones and.. possibly used “complexity filter” that was unable to understand whether elixir problem was too simple (thus possibly making elixir score artificially high).
Do we still like elixir - oh, yes. Does this article mean that LLMs are better with elixir - probably not so much. Especially since the research goal was quite orthogonal - they were evaluating models against models (and against complex problems), not languages.