Programming Ecto book giveaway

@ericmj and I have (finally!) completed our Ecto book for Pragmatic Bookshelf, and we’re celebrating with a giveaway!

To enter, just send me a private message with your email address* sometime before Wed Apr 24 10:00AM PDT and I’ll pick one at random. The winner will receive a copy of the ebook, the paper book, or both - your choice.

Thanks - and good luck!

(*) don’t worry: your email address will only be used for the drawing - you won’t be added to any mailing lists :slightly_smiling_face:

17 Likes

I already have the book (just not started it yet :icon_redface:) but just wanted to say good luck everyone who enters and congrats @darinwilson and @ericmj on the release :023:

3 Likes

me too :slight_smile: i bought last week itself.

2 Likes

There’s just a little over 1 hour left to enter the drawing! Send me a PM with your email address before 10AM PDT if you’d like to enter. :smile:

2 Likes

OK - we’ve got ourselves a winner! The Programming Ecto book goes to…

[drum roll]

:tada: @manu!! :tada:

Many thanks to all that entered. If you were not a winner, don’t forget that you can always use the coupon code ElixirForum to get 35% off of this book or any other PragProg title

(Still thinking it over? This blog post talks in more detail about what drove the book, and what you can expect to find inside.)

8 Likes

Wow :tada:

Thanks @darinwilson ! This is good news :smiley:

Looking forward for the book.

2 Likes

Trying to buy this book.

The website seem to be experiencing some issues. ("Something went wrong…).

Any other source to buy from with the coupon code “ElixirForum” ?

Thanks

Got it. It worked now.

Thanks for sharing the Coupon code.

Cheers

2 Likes