bilalhassankh

bilalhassankh

Hey, getting this error any solution?? I am using liveviews and livecomponent, trying to list projects that belong to same company in dropdown

 <div>
      <.form let={f} for={@changeset} phx-target={@myself} phx-change="validate" phx-submit={if @action == :edit_project, do: "update", else: "save"}>
         <div class="form-control">
            <p><%= gettext("Select Project") %></p>
             <%=select f, :user_id, @project_users_options %>
            <%= hidden_input f, :user_id%>
            <%= error_tag f, :user_id %>
         </div>
[error] GenServer #PID<0.14644.0> terminating
** (Protocol.UndefinedError) protocol Enumerable not implemented for %Appeo.Leads.Project{__meta__: #Ecto.Schema.Metadata<:loaded, "projects">, activities: #Ecto.Association.NotLoaded<association :activities is not loaded>, appointments: #Ecto.Association.NotLoaded<association :appointments is not loaded>, buildings: #Ecto.Association.NotLoaded<association :buildings is not loaded>, comments: #Ecto.Association.NotLoaded<association :comments is not loaded>, company: #Ecto.Association.NotLoaded<association :company is not loaded>, company_contact: #Ecto.Association.NotLoaded<association :company_contact is not loaded>, company_contact_id: 3, company_id: 4, contacts: #Ecto.Association.NotLoaded<association :contacts is not loaded>, description: "Mollit numquam non a", estimated_time: 78, id: 3, index: 1.0, inserted_at: ~N[2022-06-08 05:23:51], lead_column: #Ecto.Association.NotLoaded<association :lead_column is not loaded>, lead_column_id: 1, name: "Quamar Garcia", project_buildings: #Ecto.Association.NotLoaded<association :project_buildings is not loaded>, project_contacts: #Ecto.Association.NotLoaded<association :project_contacts is not loaded>, project_image: nil, project_materials: #Ecto.Association.NotLoaded<association :project_materials is not loaded>, project_permission_joined_users: #Ecto.Association.NotLoaded<association :project_permission_joined_users is not loaded>, project_stage: nil, project_start_date: ~U[1992-02-02 03:56:00Z], project_type: "any name", status: :active, tasks: #Ecto.Association.NotLoaded<association :tasks is not loaded>, updated_at: ~N[2022-06-08 05:23:51]} of type Appeo.Leads.Project (a struct) 
    (elixir 1.13.2) lib/enum.ex:1: Enumerable.impl_for!/1
    (elixir 1.13.2) lib/enum.ex:143: Enumerable.reduce/3
    (elixir 1.13.2) lib/enum.ex:4144: Enum.reduce/3
    (phoenix_html 3.2.0) lib/phoenix_html/form.ex:1293: Phoenix.HTML.Form.option/4
    (phoenix_html 3.2.0) lib/phoenix_html/form.ex:1268: anonymous fn/3 in Phoenix.HTML.Form.escaped_options_for_select/2
    (elixir 1.13.2) lib/enum.ex:2396: Enum."-reduce/3-lists^foldl/2-0-"/3
    (phoenix_html 3.2.0) lib/phoenix_html/form.ex:1241: Phoenix.HTML.Form.options_for_select/2
    (phoenix_html 3.2.0) lib/phoenix_html/form.ex:1184: Phoenix.HTML.Form.select/4
    (appeo 0.1.0) lib/appeo_web/live/hr_live/dashboard/dashboard_project.html.heex:13: anonymous fn/3 in AppeoWeb.HRLive.DashboardProject.render/1
    (phoenix_live_view 0.17.7) lib/phoenix_live_view/diff.ex:387: Phoenix.LiveView.Diff.traverse/7
    (phoenix_live_view 0.17.7) lib/phoenix_live_view/diff.ex:494: anonymous fn/4 in Phoenix.LiveView.Diff.traverse_dynamic/7
    (elixir 1.13.2) lib/enum.ex:2396: Enum."-reduce/3-lists^foldl/2-0-"/3
    (phoenix_live_view 0.17.7) lib/phoenix_live_view/diff.ex:387: Phoenix.LiveView.Diff.traverse/7
    (phoenix_live_view 0.17.7) lib/phoenix_live_view/diff.ex:494: anonymous fn/4 in Phoenix.LiveView.Diff.traverse_dynamic/7 
    (elixir 1.13.2) lib/enum.ex:2396: Enum."-reduce/3-lists^foldl/2-0-"/3
    (phoenix_live_view 0.17.7) lib/phoenix_live_view/diff.ex:387: Phoenix.LiveView.Diff.traverse/7
    (phoenix_live_view 0.17.7) lib/phoenix_live_view/diff.ex:494: anonymous fn/4 in Phoenix.LiveView.Diff.traverse_dynamic/7
    (elixir 1.13.2) lib/enum.ex:2396: Enum."-reduce/3-lists^foldl/2-0-"/3
    (phoenix_live_view 0.17.7) lib/phoenix_live_view/diff.ex:387: Phoenix.LiveView.Diff.traverse/7
    (phoenix_live_view 0.17.7) lib/phoenix_live_view/diff.ex:664: Phoenix.LiveView.Diff.render_component/9
Last message: %Phoenix.Socket.Message{event: "event", join_ref: "4", payload: %{"event" => "new_project", "type" => "click", "value" => %{}}, ref: "6", topic: "lv:phx-FvaU2LDeNXvo515D"}
State: %{components: {%{1 => {AppeoWeb.LeftNavbar, "left_navbar", %{__changed__: %{}, flash: %{}, id: "left_navbar", myself: %Phoenix.LiveComponent.CID{cid: 1}}, %{__changed__: %{}, root_view: AppeoWeb.HRLive.Dashboard}, {122582042587124548347594463957129459263, %{}}}, 2 => {AppeoWeb.Header, "header", %{__changed__: %{}, current_user: #Appeo.Accounts.User<__meta__: #Ecto.Schema.Metadata<:loaded, "users">, company: %Appeo.Accounts.Company{__meta__: #Ecto.Schema.Metadata<:loaded, "companies">, buildings: #Ecto.Association.NotLoaded<association :buildings is not loaded>, company_contact: #Ecto.Association.NotLoaded<association :company_contact is not loaded>, company_currency: "USD", company_date_format: "MM/DD/YY", company_image: nil, company_language: "English", company_logo: nil, company_name: "invo", company_tenant_url: "invo", company_time_zone: "US/Eastern", contacts: #Ecto.Association.NotLoaded<association :contacts is not loaded>, id: 2, inserted_at: ~N[2022-06-01 07:33:00], updated_at: ~N[2022-06-01 07:33:00], users: #Ecto.Association.NotLoaded<association :users is not loaded>}, company_id: 2, company_name: nil, confirmed_at: nil, current_jwt: nil, email: "test@123.com", employee: #Ecto.Association.NotLoaded<association :employee is not loaded>, hashed_password: "$2b$12$6Rw2ZKjvWtBPGZQ8yX14uurQ5SjBYuzZCSBMZ8Z0kxFp./.r7WStO", id: 3, inserted_at: ~N[2022-06-07 09:29:25], microsoft_token: nil, name: nil, password_set: true, profile: %Appeo.Accounts.Profile{__meta__: #Ecto.Schema.Metadata<:loaded, "profiles">, date_format: "MM/DD/YY", id: 3, image: nil, inserted_at: ~N[2022-06-07 09:29:25], language: "en", name: "test123", phone_number: nil, position: nil, time_zone: "US/Eastern", updated_at: ~N[2022-06-07 09:29:25], user: #Ecto.Association.NotLoaded<association :user is not loaded>, user_id: 3}, provider: "identity", recieve_emails: nil, roles: [%Appeo.Accounts.Role{__meta__: #Ecto.Schema.Metadata<:loaded, "roles">, company: #Ecto.Association.NotLoaded<association :company is not loaded>, company_id: 3, description: "administrator", id: 3, inserted_at: ~N[2022-06-07 09:29:25], name: "Administrator", updated_at: ~N[2022-06-07 09:29:25], user_role: #Ecto.Association.NotLoaded<association :user_role is not loaded>, user_roles: #Ecto.Association.NotLoaded<association :user_roles is not loaded>, users: #Ecto.Association.NotLoaded<association :users is not loaded>}], updated_at: ~N[2022-06-07 09:29:25], user_roles: #Ecto.Association.NotLoaded<association :user_roles is not loaded>, ...>, flash: %{}, id: "header", myself: %Phoenix.LiveComponent.CID{cid: 2}}, %{__changed__: %{}, root_view: AppeoWeb.HRLive.Dashboard}, {5025354630627359592406180085880426220, %{2 => {194566674082730243471037961308665900275, %{}}}}}, 3 => {AppeoWeb.HRLive.DetailsComponent, :dashboard, %{__changed__: %{}, action: :dashboard, current_user: #Appeo.Accounts.User<__meta__: #Ecto.Schema.Metadata<:loaded, "users">, company: %Appeo.Accounts.Company{__meta__: #Ecto.Schema.Metadata<:loaded, "companies">, buildings: #Ecto.Association.NotLoaded<association :buildings is not loaded>, company_contact: #Ecto.Association.NotLoaded<association :company_contact is not loaded>, company_currency: "USD", company_date_format: "MM/DD/YY", company_image: nil, company_language: "English", company_logo: nil, company_name: "invo", company_tenant_url: "invo", company_time_zone: "US/Eastern", contacts: #Ecto.Association.NotLoaded<association :contacts is not loaded>, id: 2, inserted_at: ~N[2022-06-01 07:33:00], updated_at: ~N[2022-06-01 07:33:00], users: #Ecto.Association.NotLoaded<association :users is not loaded>}, company_id: 2, company_name: nil, confirmed_at: nil, current_jwt: nil, email: "test@123.com", employee: #Ecto.Association.NotLoaded<association :employee is not loaded>, hashed_password: "$2b$12$6Rw2ZKjvWtBPGZQ8yX14uurQ5SjBYuzZCSBMZ8Z0kxFp./.r7WStO", id: 3, inserted_at: ~N[2022-06-07 09:29:25], microsoft_token: nil, name: nil, password_set: true, profile: %Appeo.Accounts.Profile{__meta__: #Ecto.Schema.Metadata<:loaded, "profiles">, date_format: "MM/DD/YY", id: 3, image: nil, inserted_at: ~N[2022-06-07 09:29:25], language: "en", name: "test123", phone_number: nil, position: nil, time_zone: "US/Eastern", updated_at: ~N[2022-06-07 09:29:25], user: #Ecto.Association.NotLoaded<association :user is not loaded>, u (truncated)

Showing Posts 1 to 3

LostKobrakai

LostKobrakai

You’re passing it a single project though, not a list.

bilalhassankh

bilalhassankh OP

This is how I am getting those project list
defp project_users_options(user_id, company_id) do
project_users = Leads.get_project_by_project_permission_joined_user(user_id, company_id)
end

def get_project_by_project_permission_joined_user(user_id, company_id) do
Repo.tenant_checkout(fn →
from(
project in Project,
join: pp in ProjectPermissionJoinedUser,
join: c in Company,
on: pp.project_id == project.id,
where: pp.user_id != ^user_id,
where: c.id == ^company_id
)
|> Repo.all()
end)
end

bilalhassankh

bilalhassankh OP

This is my update call in livecomponent
def update(
%{
project: project,
action: action
} = assigns,
socket
) do
socket =
socket
|> assign(assigns)

changeset =
  ProjectPermissions.change_project_permission_joined_user(
    %ProjectPermissionJoinedUser{},
    %{project_id: project.id}
  )

  user = Accounts.get_user!(socket.assigns.user_id)


socket =
  socket
  |> assign(:user_id, socket.assigns.user_id)
  |> assign(:changeset, changeset)
  |> assign(:project_permissions, project_permissions())
  |> assign(
    :project_users_options,
    project_users_options(socket.assigns.user_id, user.company_id)
  )
  |> assign(:project, project)

{:ok, socket}

end

— All posts loaded —

Where Next? Top

Trending in Questions Top

katta
I having some trouble figuring out if I have set myself too strict of standards for my production server. Currently I can handle 75% of r...
New
brecabral
Documentation While reading the Scoped Routes section, I noticed that the documentation currently refers to a problem without explainin...
New
achenet
Hello, I’m trying to build a basic Phoenix web-app, and I’d like to use Tailwind. However, when I launch mix phx.server, I get an error...
New
kpanic
Hi everyone, I am toying with the idea of building a “match maker” for giving personal help to people that wants to start coding. I sta...
New
asweet-confluent
I recently noticed that Elixir’s Logger defaults its primary log level to :debug when no :logger, :level application configuration is pre...
New
Cxx-mlr
I’m working on a small exercise involving update_in/3, and I came up with this solution: data = %{ name: "Periodic Table", category:...
New
ChrisAmelia
I’ve got trouble wrapping my head around the order in which functions are called in this snippet (from Phoenix’s authentication): toke...
New

Other Trending Topics Top

GenericJam
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived. Mob is alive!! Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
JesseHerrick
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
mudasobwa
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM. Welcome Cure. It has literally three kille...
New
garrison
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language. Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
budgie
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders. I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
KristerV
Hey. Is there anyone here who creates agents in their apps? Not talking about using agents, but creating them. I’m finding it pretty diff...
New

We're in Beta

About us Mission Statement

Options

Thread Display Mode




Thread Preview

Skip Thread Previews