Catalyx is seeking a Software Engineer who possesses excellent Elixir programming skills to solve interesting problems and succeed. If you want to join a highly motivated and energetic team and tackle fascinating challenges, let’s get in touch !
Catalyx.io specializes in cryptocurrency trading, blockchain solution and cybersecurity technology. As a fully regulated Cryptocurrency exchange with FINTRAC, Catalyx has the highest standards in security and compliance and is partnered with world-trusted names in Blockchain technologies, risk management and financial solutions, to provide their users with a trusted, secure platform. Catalyx is the first Canadian exchange with its own Stablecoin called CADX and supports 40+ Cryptocurrencies.
About the job
- Work with other team members to define requirements and develop a new software product from the ground up.
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problems, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Define problems, collect data, establish facts and improve existing software solutions.
- Read, analyze, and interpret technical documents.
- Software debugging, documentation and testing
- Other software related activities as required by the CTO.
Qualifications or experience required
- 3-5 years of professional software development experience is preferred.
- A degree or certification in Mathematics, Computer Science, or other relevant academic fields; an equivalent related education and experience will be considered as an asset
- Our primary language is Elixir which we use for our backend; for our frontend we use React and Angular.
- You understand relational databases and SQL proficiency (We use PostgreSQL).
- You have experience creating queries using APIs.
- You understand about distributed systems and have some experience solving problems unique to them
- You have some experience with Docker and AWS.
- You are self-motivated; able to work within a project-based environment.
What can you expect from working for Catalyx?
- Joining fascinating projects related to cryptocurrency trading and blockchains
- Young, energetic, and highly motivated working environment
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Remote working is optional. Remote work is optional. You are welcome to work from home or at our office in Coquitlam, BC , Canada
Please, let me know if you are interested in this job opportunity via email