andyleclair
Hi all,
I’m Andy LeClair, an experienced engineer looking for my next role. I’m based out of Portland, ME, but I’m comfortable working remotely or traveling occasionally as required. I’ve been working as a Principal engineer for the past few years (Staff before that, etc.) but I’m very comfortable in a regular Senior IC role as well.
Work Highlights
- Real-time segmentation + Analytics on Clickhouse (w/ Ecto)
- Streaming ETL on Kafka
- Channels at scale servicing millions of our SDKs
- CLI tooling in Rust
- Self-service platform in LiveView
- Mentoring other engineers
- Running cross-team backend guild
- … and so much more
Additional Info
- Github: andyleclair (Andy LeClair) · GitHub
- Tangled: andyleclair.dev · Tangled
- Personal site: https://andyleclair.dev
- Bluesky: @andyleclair.dev on Bluesky
I’m happy to send a resume along, please DM me!
Trending in Member Profiles
Other Trending Topics
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived.
Mob is alive!!
Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation
A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language.
Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders.
I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
Hey. Is there anyone here who creates agents in their apps? Not talking about using agents, but creating them. I’m finding it pretty diff...
New
I fully migrated to my own harness from Anthropic/Gemini and I think it’s time to share it. Welcome DSH, the DeepSeek Harness, fully writ...
New
ExRatatui lets you cook up rich terminal UIs in Elixir, powered by Rust’s ratatui via Rustler NIFs. Build interactive terminal applicatio...
New
Latest Oban Threads
Latest on Elixir Forum
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Forums
Popular Tags
- #ecto
- #liveview
- #troubleshooting
- #learning-elixir
- #library
- #deployment
- #erlang
- #testing
- #genserver
- #mix
- #absinthe
- #remote-other
- #otp
- #plug
- #how-to-question
- #macros
- #postgres
- #elixirconf
- #channels
- #exunit
- #discussion
- #code-sync
- #podcasts
- #javascript
- #onsite
- #dialyzer
- #docker
- #authentication
- #umbrella
- #full-time-contract
- #ai
- #podcasts-by-brainlid
- #ecto-query
- #blog-post
- #elixirconf-us
- #elixir-ls
- #phoenix_html
- #iex
- #graphql
- #genstage
- #websockets
- #supervisor
- #advent-of-code
- #distillery
- #processes
- #elixirconf-eu
- #api
- #forms
- #security
- #metaprogramming









