type1fool
Hello, dear reader.
My name is Owen Bickford, and I’m based in the Dallas, TX area. If you are interested in working together, feel free to send a DM here in the forum.
Project Highlights
- Realtime trade monitoring application
- Multitenant education & assessment platform
- E-commerce ETL & re-platforming
- WebAuthnComponents (LiveView Passkey integration)
Technical Experience
- Elixir/Phoenix: 4+ years
- PHP: 3 years
- Javascript: 8 years
- SQL: 8 years
Additional Skills
- Project discovery and documentation
- Architecture & data design
- Inter-team collaboration
- Mentoring
- Podcast hosting & production
Additional Information
- Interested in Zig & Rust for performant computation
- Ask me about my thoughts on Event Sourcing & CQRS
- https://www.linkedin.com/in/owen-bickford-8b6b1523a/
- type1fool (Owen Bickford) · GitHub
- https://www.owencode.com
Trending in Member Profiles
Hey everyone,
I’m Anton, a full-stack developer and systems architect with 15 years of experience, most of it spent deep in Elixir/OTP a...
New
Other Trending Topics
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived.
Mob is alive!!
Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation
A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM.
Welcome Cure.
It has literally three kille...
New
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language.
Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
Hi everyone!
The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available!
We’ve published a press release detai...
New
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders.
I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Forums
Popular Tags
- #ecto
- #liveview
- #troubleshooting
- #learning-elixir
- #library
- #deployment
- #erlang
- #testing
- #genserver
- #mix
- #absinthe
- #remote-other
- #otp
- #plug
- #how-to-question
- #macros
- #postgres
- #elixirconf
- #channels
- #exunit
- #discussion
- #code-sync
- #podcasts
- #javascript
- #onsite
- #dialyzer
- #docker
- #authentication
- #umbrella
- #full-time-contract
- #podcasts-by-brainlid
- #ai
- #ecto-query
- #elixirconf-us
- #blog-post
- #elixir-ls
- #phoenix_html
- #iex
- #graphql
- #genstage
- #websockets
- #supervisor
- #advent-of-code
- #distillery
- #processes
- #elixirconf-eu
- #api
- #forms
- #metaprogramming
- #hex










