omgneering

omgneering

This is a part of the ongoing elixir OTP series. The video walks through creating an application, talks about application structure and touches on some debugging and refactoring.

Showing Posts 1 to 5

Mandemus

Mandemus

This deserves a bump. There is actually meat on this bone.

I am eagerly awaiting for the rest of this series. Thank you for taking the time to make them.

krapans

krapans

Wow, thanks for creating this series. Subscribed for more! :slight_smile:

rafadc

rafadc

These look awesome. Subscribed!

KokoAleksander

KokoAleksander

Subscribed

LawJolla

LawJolla

Really well done. Your pacing is perfect which is very hard to do. Thank you for your time and am excited for more!

— All posts loaded —

Where Next? Top

Trending in Screencasts Top

Potions
A new screencast on moving a blocking HTTP fetch into an Oban job. Part 1 of 2. Screencast + full walkthrough:
New
Potions
A new screencast on live LiveView updates with PubSub, the Oban Web dashboard, and smarter retries. Part 2 of 2. Screencast + full walkth...
New

Other Trending Topics Top

GenericJam
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived. Mob is alive!! Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
JesseHerrick
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
mudasobwa
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM. Welcome Cure. It has literally three kille...
New
garrison
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language. Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
mhanberg
Hi everyone! The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available! We’ve published a press release detai...
New
budgie
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders. I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New

We're in Beta

About us Mission Statement

Options

Thread Display Mode




Thread Preview

Skip Thread Previews