anildigital
Here is list of plugins for different editors
- Sublime Text 3 — Elixir.tmbundle - GitHub - elixir-editors/elixir-tmbundle: A TextMate and Sublime Text Bundle for the Elixir programming language · GitHub
- Vim — vim-elixir GitHub - elixir-editors/vim-elixir: Vim configuration files for Elixir · GitHub
- Vim — vim-mix-format GitHub - mhinz/vim-mix-format: Vim integration for the Elixir formatter. · GitHub
- Atom — Atom Elixir Formatter Sunsetting Atom - The GitHub Blog
- Emacs — elixir-mode GitHub - elixir-editors/emacs-elixir: Emacs major mode for Elixir · GitHub
- Visual Studio Code — vscode-elixir-formatter vscode-elixir-formatter - Visual Studio Marketplace
Trending in Wikis
Other Trending Topics
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived.
Mob is alive!!
Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation
A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language.
Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders.
I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
Hey. Is there anyone here who creates agents in their apps? Not talking about using agents, but creating them. I’m finding it pretty diff...
New
I fully migrated to my own harness from Anthropic/Gemini and I think it’s time to share it. Welcome DSH, the DeepSeek Harness, fully writ...
New
ExRatatui lets you cook up rich terminal UIs in Elixir, powered by Rust’s ratatui via Rustler NIFs. Build interactive terminal applicatio...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Forums
Popular Tags
- #ecto
- #liveview
- #troubleshooting
- #learning-elixir
- #library
- #deployment
- #erlang
- #testing
- #genserver
- #mix
- #absinthe
- #remote-other
- #otp
- #plug
- #how-to-question
- #macros
- #postgres
- #elixirconf
- #channels
- #exunit
- #discussion
- #code-sync
- #podcasts
- #javascript
- #onsite
- #dialyzer
- #docker
- #authentication
- #umbrella
- #full-time-contract
- #ai
- #podcasts-by-brainlid
- #ecto-query
- #blog-post
- #elixirconf-us
- #elixir-ls
- #phoenix_html
- #iex
- #graphql
- #genstage
- #websockets
- #supervisor
- #advent-of-code
- #distillery
- #processes
- #elixirconf-eu
- #api
- #forms
- #security
- #metaprogramming










Showing Posts 1 to 2- Show Best Posts
- Show All (oldest first)
- Show All (newest first)
acrolink
I would add to the list this one, for Vim:
https://github.com/elixir-editors/vim-elixir
josevalim
The official Sublime Text 3 package supports it too: GitHub - elixir-editors/elixir-tmbundle: A TextMate and Sublime Text Bundle for the Elixir programming language · GitHub. It is very raw though, improvements are welcome.
I would recommend everyone to try to push those to the official packages so everyone gets an out of the box experience without needing extra installs.