parsa

parsa

hello, i got the following error related to vscode elixir ls when opening elixir projects.
error log:

Running /Users/parsa/.vscode/extensions/jakebecker.elixir-ls-0.23.1/elixir-ls-release/launch.sh

Preferred shell is zsh, relaunching

Looking for ASDF install

ASDF not found

Looking for mise executable

mise not found

Looking for rtx executable

rtx not found

Looking for vfox executable

vfox not found

Installing ElixirLS release v0.23.0

Running in /Users/parsa/elixir_project

Install complete

** (UndefinedFunctionError) function ElixirLS.LanguageServer.main/0 is undefined (module ElixirLS.LanguageServer is not available)

ElixirLS.LanguageServer.main()

/Users/parsa/.vscode/extensions/jakebecker.elixir-ls-0.23.1/elixir-ls-release/launch.exs:18: (file)

[Error - 8:37:38 PM] Server process exited with code 1.

[Error - 8:37:38 PM] Server initialization failed.

Message: Pending response rejected since connection got disposed

Code: -32097

[Info - 8:37:38 PM] Connection to server got closed. Server will restart.

Where Next? Top

Trending in Questions Top

katta
I having some trouble figuring out if I have set myself too strict of standards for my production server. Currently I can handle 75% of r...
New
brecabral
Documentation While reading the Scoped Routes section, I noticed that the documentation currently refers to a problem without explainin...
New
achenet
Hello, I’m trying to build a basic Phoenix web-app, and I’d like to use Tailwind. However, when I launch mix phx.server, I get an error...
New
kpanic
Hi everyone, I am toying with the idea of building a “match maker” for giving personal help to people that wants to start coding. I sta...
New
asweet-confluent
I recently noticed that Elixir’s Logger defaults its primary log level to :debug when no :logger, :level application configuration is pre...
New
Cxx-mlr
I’m working on a small exercise involving update_in/3, and I came up with this solution: data = %{ name: "Periodic Table", category:...
New
ChrisAmelia
I’ve got trouble wrapping my head around the order in which functions are called in this snippet (from Phoenix’s authentication): toke...
New

Other Trending Topics Top

GenericJam
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived. Mob is alive!! Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
JesseHerrick
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
mudasobwa
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM. Welcome Cure. It has literally three kille...
New
garrison
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language. Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
mhanberg
Hi everyone! The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available! We’ve published a press release detai...
New
budgie
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders. I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New

We're in Beta

About us Mission Statement

Options

Thread Display Mode




Thread Preview

Skip Thread Previews