Elixir
Elixir Core Team
1. Enhancements
Elixir
- [Protocol] Optimize protocol consolidation to no longer load structs
2. Bug fixes
Elixir
- [Kernel] Fix unnecessary recompilation when
dbg_callbackis modified at runtime - [Kernel] Fix parser crash on missing parentheses on expression following operator
not in - [Kernel] Support fetching abstract code for modules compiled with Elixir v1.14 and earlier
- [Protocol] Ensure protocol consolidation no longer stores outdated struct types. As a consequence, protocols types only track struct names at the moment
- [Stream] Revert optimization which caused nested streams in
Stream.flat_map/2to crash
IEx
- [IEx] Fix usage of
#iex:breakas part of multi-line prompts
Logger
- [Logger.Backends] Do not crash on invalid metadata
Trending in News
Hi everyone, I am sharing this announcement here in case some of you might be interested.
Dear colleagues,
IRIF (Paris) is opening a p...
New
Other Trending Topics
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived.
Mob is alive!!
Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation
A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language.
Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders.
I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
Hey. Is there anyone here who creates agents in their apps? Not talking about using agents, but creating them. I’m finding it pretty diff...
New
I fully migrated to my own harness from Anthropic/Gemini and I think it’s time to share it. Welcome DSH, the DeepSeek Harness, fully writ...
New
ExRatatui lets you cook up rich terminal UIs in Elixir, powered by Rust’s ratatui via Rustler NIFs. Build interactive terminal applicatio...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Forums
Popular Tags
- #ecto
- #liveview
- #troubleshooting
- #learning-elixir
- #library
- #deployment
- #erlang
- #testing
- #genserver
- #mix
- #absinthe
- #remote-other
- #otp
- #plug
- #how-to-question
- #macros
- #postgres
- #elixirconf
- #channels
- #exunit
- #discussion
- #code-sync
- #podcasts
- #javascript
- #onsite
- #dialyzer
- #docker
- #authentication
- #umbrella
- #full-time-contract
- #ai
- #podcasts-by-brainlid
- #ecto-query
- #blog-post
- #elixirconf-us
- #elixir-ls
- #phoenix_html
- #iex
- #graphql
- #genstage
- #websockets
- #supervisor
- #advent-of-code
- #distillery
- #processes
- #elixirconf-eu
- #api
- #forms
- #security
- #metaprogramming










