justuseapen
Hey everybody! Super excited to be attending ElixirConf 2019 in Aurora Colorado!
We wanted to make a thread for speakers and conference attendees to engage with each other in the days leading up to the conference (just like last year)!
This is that thread.
You can see the list of speakers here .
Personally, I will not be giving a talk this year (sad face, I know). BUT — I MAY OR MAY NOT (WINK WINK) BE MC’ING THE CONFERENCE AY! (so be nice and I’ll give you a wicked-smooth intro )
elixirconf2019 FTW!
Trending in Events Chat
Other Trending Topics
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived.
Mob is alive!!
Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation
A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM.
Welcome Cure.
It has literally three kille...
New
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language.
Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
Hi everyone!
The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available!
We’ve published a press release detai...
New
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders.
I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Forums
Popular Tags
- #ecto
- #liveview
- #troubleshooting
- #learning-elixir
- #library
- #deployment
- #erlang
- #testing
- #genserver
- #mix
- #absinthe
- #remote-other
- #otp
- #plug
- #how-to-question
- #macros
- #postgres
- #elixirconf
- #channels
- #exunit
- #discussion
- #code-sync
- #podcasts
- #javascript
- #onsite
- #dialyzer
- #docker
- #authentication
- #umbrella
- #full-time-contract
- #podcasts-by-brainlid
- #ai
- #ecto-query
- #elixirconf-us
- #blog-post
- #elixir-ls
- #phoenix_html
- #iex
- #graphql
- #genstage
- #websockets
- #supervisor
- #advent-of-code
- #distillery
- #processes
- #elixirconf-eu
- #api
- #forms
- #metaprogramming
- #hex











Showing Posts 1 to 3- Show Best Posts
- Show All (oldest first)
- Show All (newest first)
Fl4m3Ph03n1x
Really excited to see Susumu Yamazaki, I am genuinely curious to see how his projects is moving!
kokolegorille
FWIW there is a thread Pelemay (formerly Hastega) - Challenge for GPGPU on Elixir! on Hastega, and there is a blogpost from author Susumu Yamazaki.
Fl4m3Ph03n1x
AFAIK, Hastega is no more. Here is an update on why the project changed name:
https://medium.com/@zacky1972/hastega-will-be-renamed-concludes-not-to-adopt-to-be-implemented-using-high-performance-erlang-d29666f93b69
They also changed the approach taken, looks like using HiPE was not efficient enough so they are looking into other avenues.
Regardless of these setbacks, I am still happy and excited to see what comes out of this new project. Good things take time to come to light, so I don’t mind waiting