nathanl
Trending in Blog Posts
Hey folks,
I just published a post about Hologram’s funding and where the project goes next - the short version:
Curiosum as Main Spons...
New
An educational side project in Elixir, Phoenix, and Tauri. I share what I learned while wiring Automerge into the BEAM, including how I s...
New
What happens if you design tools for LLMs instead of letting LLM use human tools ?
Wrote a blog on why and what that enables.
As I see ...
New
:pencil: Phoenix’s built-in LiveView test helpers require you to hand-build the form payload and start a fresh pipe after every click. Wo...
New
In the previous part of this series, we built a Worker Pool from scratch, exploring point-to-point communication where a coordinator assi...
New
Up until then, I found it very hard to communicate to LLMs that I specifically do not want to handle X case because maybe it has never ha...
New
In Elixir, send/2 is non-blocking, which means an eager producer can easily flood a slow consumer’s mailbox. Because BEAM process mailbox...
New
Other Trending Topics
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived.
Mob is alive!!
Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation
A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM.
Welcome Cure.
It has literally three kille...
New
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language.
Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
Hi everyone!
The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available!
We’ve published a press release detai...
New
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders.
I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Forums
Popular Tags
- #ecto
- #liveview
- #troubleshooting
- #learning-elixir
- #library
- #deployment
- #erlang
- #testing
- #genserver
- #mix
- #absinthe
- #remote-other
- #otp
- #plug
- #how-to-question
- #macros
- #postgres
- #elixirconf
- #channels
- #exunit
- #discussion
- #code-sync
- #podcasts
- #javascript
- #onsite
- #dialyzer
- #docker
- #authentication
- #umbrella
- #full-time-contract
- #podcasts-by-brainlid
- #ai
- #ecto-query
- #elixirconf-us
- #blog-post
- #elixir-ls
- #phoenix_html
- #iex
- #graphql
- #genstage
- #websockets
- #supervisor
- #advent-of-code
- #distillery
- #processes
- #elixirconf-eu
- #api
- #forms
- #metaprogramming
- #hex










Showing Posts 1 to 6- Show Best Posts
- Show All (oldest first)
- Show All (newest first)
arcanemachine
Short, sweet, and seems like good advice. Love it!
I’ve definitely been overwhelmed by a surplus of meaningless labels when looking at these BEAM introspection tools. Hopefully I can use this to bring some order into the chaos.
widianto
I learned something new today. Thank you!
martosaur
Very nice! And human-written too, we need more of that!
nathanl
Oh yes - I’m happy to let robots help me write code, and I’d get AI help to write in another language, but for my native language I’d never want to give up my own voice.
webofbits
Agents have also learned something today
Great article. Straight to the point!
widianto
Thanks for your response.
I took hiatus from coding for about 10 years. Although I was still touching a few scripts here and there, I started learning and making stuff with Elixir and the Phoenix Framework since last May.
So yeah, this “process thing” is new to me. And I’m surprised with other stuff there. So yeah, I really learned something.
Have a nice day!