axelson

axelson

Scenic Core Team

Today we’re posting all the lighting talks together. If anyone know the names of the speakers feel free to let me know so I can add them (or edit the post directly since it is a wiki).

Lightning Talk 1

WombatOAM - Erlang Solutions product to diagnose Elixir/Erlang clusters.

Lightning Talk 2

By @KronicDeth - Showing off IntelliJ Elixir plugin’s Beam Chunks viewer and the debugger.

Lightning Talk 3

(Note: I set the video to start around when the technical content starts)

Demo of experimental library that sends javascript code from the server to the client to be executed on the page.

Lighting Talk 4

Building a Weather Station using Nerves and a few cool sensors. Talk given by @frigidcode

Lightning Talk 5

Building a fast url shortener (using Google Spreadsheets for data storage)


All talks thread: 0) Lonestar ElixirConf 2018 Talks

Showing Posts 1 to 1

KronicDeth

KronicDeth

Lightning Talk 2 is mine. I’m showing off my IntelliJ Elixir plugin’s Beam Chunks viewer and the debugger.

— All posts loaded —

Where Next? Top

Trending in Talks Top

alexslade
This is a thread to organise resources while we wait for official posting of videos. I’ve committed to keeping this post updated, please ...
New
bartblast
This is the follow-up to my ElixirConf EU talk in Malaga, which was mostly about the local-first problem and where sync engines stand on ...
New
CodeSync
What if you could build production-ready RAG entirely in Elixir? George Guimarães, ElixirConfEU 2026 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNB...
New
ElixirConf
Failing to Introduce Elixir - John Darrington https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjAH68yVnh8 Comments welcome! View the <span class="hasht...
New
CodeSync
Rebuilding Workflow Orchestration in Elixir: The Story of Gust - Marcio Klepacz | ElixirConf EU 2026 Comments welcome! Vi...
New
CodeSync
The Everything App - Lars Wikman | ElixirConf EU 2026 Comments welcome! View the <span class="hashtag-icon-placeholder"><...
New
CodeSync
Kafka-Backed Elixir at Scale - Anton Borisov, Piotr Rybarczyk | ElixirConf EU 2026 Comments welcome! View the <span class...
New

Other Trending Topics Top

GenericJam
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived. Mob is alive!! Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
JesseHerrick
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
mudasobwa
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM. Welcome Cure. It has literally three kille...
New
garrison
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language. Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
mhanberg
Hi everyone! The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available! We’ve published a press release detai...
New
budgie
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders. I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New

We're in Beta

About us Mission Statement

Options

Thread Display Mode




Thread Preview

Skip Thread Previews