lykes

lykes

My name is Johan Mattisson. I am a freelance contractor working through my company, 111 Solutions AB, based in Växjö, Sweden.

I have over ten years’ experience in the software industry, of which four successful years as a freelancer.

I have worked on various software products, from social media monitoring, accounting, to data transformation, to name but a few; for multinational companies, governmental agencies, and startups.

If I’m familiar with many programming languages, I have developed a particular interest for Elixir those last few years. I am now on the lookout for opportunities to work with Elixir, as a contractor, preferably remotely.

For more information on my professional journey so far, my current client (Fortnox AB), the services I offer, please visit my LinkedIn profile, my company’s website and LinkedIn page or more efficiently, let’s have a chat on Zoom or other video device.

Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/johanmattisson/
111 Solutions LinkedIn page: 111 Solutions | LinkedIn
Website: https://www.111solutions.se/

Showing Posts 1 to 3

tsrandrei

tsrandrei

lykes

lykes OP

Thank you @tsrandrei :smiley:

lykes

lykes OP

I am just giving this a little bump since I am still interested in finding an assignment doing Elixir.

— All posts loaded —

Where Next? Top

Trending in Member Profiles Top

Other Trending Topics Top

GenericJam
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived. Mob is alive!! Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
garrison
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language. Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
budgie
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders. I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
KristerV
Hey. Is there anyone here who creates agents in their apps? Not talking about using agents, but creating them. I’m finding it pretty diff...
New
mudasobwa
I fully migrated to my own harness from Anthropic/Gemini and I think it’s time to share it. Welcome DSH, the DeepSeek Harness, fully writ...
New
mcass19
ExRatatui lets you cook up rich terminal UIs in Elixir, powered by Rust’s ratatui via Rustler NIFs. Build interactive terminal applicatio...
New

We're in Beta

About us Mission Statement

Options

Thread Display Mode




Thread Preview

Skip Thread Previews