bartblast
Creator of Hologram
I’ve got some tasks in the backlog that are a good fit for contributors - they don’t require knowledge of Hologram internals, mostly general Elixir (and sometimes JS) skills. They range from easier to harder, some can be fun as a puzzle and a way to get to know the project.
Opening these up so I can dedicate more time to tasks that benefit most from my involvement, like core development and architectural decisions.
I’ll use this thread to announce tasks as they become available.
Workflow:
- Look at the linked GitHub issue
- If something is unclear, ask questions in the issue
- If you can handle it, claim it in the issue so others know it’s taken
- Please only claim a task if you can dedicate time to it soon - if there’s no progress within ~2 weeks, I’ll open it up for others
Trending in News & Updates
LiveVue v1.0 released
After four release candidates and a lot of community feedback, LiveVue 1.0 is stable :tada:
I’ve built a dedicated...
New
Cairn is a small OTP library for message delivery, lightweight function processes, supervised work, and waiting on results.
The goal is ...
New
LetMe 3.0.4 has been released.
Changed
Log the policy module and the check module in the message of the warning for a
rule that does n...
New
Aludel 0.8.0 is now available on GitHub and Hex.
This release adds typed_judge assertions for evaluations that need deterministic, struc...
New
Flop Phoenix 0.27.0 has been released.
Changed
Require Flop 0.29.0, which turns Flop.Schema from a protocol into a
behaviour.
Determin...
New
Flop 0.29.0 has been released.
Added
Add Flop.allowed_fields/2, which returns the fields that may be filtered or
sorted for the given ...
New
Doggo 0.16.1 has been released.
Changed
The expanded attribute of the tree_item is now handled as initial state
only and cannot be upd...
New
Other Trending Topics
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived.
Mob is alive!!
Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation
A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM.
Welcome Cure.
It has literally three kille...
New
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language.
Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
Hi everyone!
The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available!
We’ve published a press release detai...
New
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders.
I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Forums
Popular Tags
- #ecto
- #liveview
- #troubleshooting
- #learning-elixir
- #library
- #deployment
- #erlang
- #testing
- #genserver
- #mix
- #absinthe
- #remote-other
- #otp
- #plug
- #how-to-question
- #macros
- #postgres
- #elixirconf
- #channels
- #exunit
- #discussion
- #code-sync
- #podcasts
- #javascript
- #onsite
- #dialyzer
- #docker
- #authentication
- #umbrella
- #full-time-contract
- #podcasts-by-brainlid
- #ai
- #ecto-query
- #elixirconf-us
- #blog-post
- #elixir-ls
- #phoenix_html
- #iex
- #graphql
- #genstage
- #websockets
- #supervisor
- #advent-of-code
- #distillery
- #processes
- #elixirconf-eu
- #api
- #forms
- #metaprogramming
- #hex










Showing Posts 1 to 3- Show Best Posts
- Show All (oldest first)
- Show All (newest first)
bartblast
https://github.com/bartblast/hologram/issues/440
bartblast
https://github.com/bartblast/hologram/issues/742
bartblast
https://github.com/bartblast/hologram/issues/741