Elixir

Elixir

Elixir Core Team

1. Enhancements

Elixir

  • [Kernel] Improve better stacktraces when executing unnested Elixir code in a file

Mix

  • [Mix] Allow to opt out of starting apps in Mix.install/2

2. Bug fixes

Elixir

  • [Code] Ensure with_diagnostics propagate warnings from inner Erlang passes

IEx

  • [IEx] Fix --remsh on Erlang/OTP 25 and earlier

Mix

  • [mix compile.elixir] Ensure __mix_recompile__? callbacks are properly invoked

Where Next? Top

Trending in News Top

Other Trending Topics Top

GenericJam
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived. Mob is alive!! Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
JesseHerrick
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
mudasobwa
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM. Welcome Cure. It has literally three kille...
New
garrison
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language. Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
mhanberg
Hi everyone! The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available! We’ve published a press release detai...
New
budgie
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders. I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New

We're in Beta

About us Mission Statement

Options

Thread Display Mode




Thread Preview

Skip Thread Previews