brainlid

brainlid

Episode 246 of Thinking Elixir. News includes the release of Plug v1.17.0 with dark mode support for Plug.Debugger, an exciting Phoenix PR for co-located hooks that would place hook logic directly next to component code, a new RAG (Retrieval Augmented Generation) library from Bitcrowd for enhancing LLM interactions with document management, a syntax highlighter called Autumn powered by Tree-sitter, an Elixir-built YouTube downloader project called Pinchflat, and more!

Where Next? Top

Trending in Podcasts Top

PJUllrich
We recap ElixirConf US in Chicago, unveil this year’s AtomVM-powered Goatmire name badges, and dig into what happened after Pushin hit th...
New
ancatrusca
New episode covering the full arc of Kip Cole’s 10-year localization and time work in Elixir - useful context for anyone using ex_cldr, T...
New
ancatrusca
New episode with Tobias Pfeiffer (PragTob) covering Benchee’s design and the systematic mistakes that make most benchmarks misleading. P...
New

Other Trending Topics Top

GenericJam
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived. Mob is alive!! Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
JesseHerrick
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
mudasobwa
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM. Welcome Cure. It has literally three kille...
New
garrison
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language. Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
mhanberg
Hi everyone! The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available! We’ve published a press release detai...
New
budgie
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders. I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New

We're in Beta

About us Mission Statement

Options

Thread Display Mode




Thread Preview

Skip Thread Previews