Trending in Podcasts
We recap ElixirConf US in Chicago, unveil this year’s AtomVM-powered Goatmire name badges, and dig into what happened after Pushin hit th...
New
New episode covering the full arc of Kip Cole’s 10-year localization and time work in Elixir - useful context for anyone using ex_cldr, T...
New
New episode with Tobias Pfeiffer (PragTob) covering Benchee’s design and the systematic mistakes that make most benchmarks misleading.
P...
New
New episode with Alex Koutmos covering the overlap between Elixir and financial systems - practically, architecturally, and historically....
New
Recorded live from Goatmire in Varberg, we recap the conference, its Nerves-powered orchestra, LED tree, and badges, and discuss José Val...
New
Other Trending Topics
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived.
Mob is alive!!
Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation
A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM.
Welcome Cure.
It has literally three kille...
New
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language.
Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders.
I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
Hey. Is there anyone here who creates agents in their apps? Not talking about using agents, but creating them. I’m finding it pretty diff...
New
ExRatatui lets you cook up rich terminal UIs in Elixir, powered by Rust’s ratatui via Rustler NIFs. Build interactive terminal applicatio...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Forums
Popular Tags
- #ecto
- #liveview
- #troubleshooting
- #learning-elixir
- #library
- #deployment
- #erlang
- #testing
- #genserver
- #mix
- #absinthe
- #remote-other
- #otp
- #plug
- #how-to-question
- #macros
- #postgres
- #elixirconf
- #channels
- #exunit
- #discussion
- #code-sync
- #podcasts
- #javascript
- #onsite
- #dialyzer
- #docker
- #authentication
- #umbrella
- #full-time-contract
- #podcasts-by-brainlid
- #ai
- #ecto-query
- #elixirconf-us
- #blog-post
- #elixir-ls
- #phoenix_html
- #iex
- #graphql
- #genstage
- #websockets
- #supervisor
- #advent-of-code
- #distillery
- #processes
- #elixirconf-eu
- #api
- #forms
- #metaprogramming
- #hex










Showing Posts 4 to 1- Show Best Posts
- Show All (oldest first)
- Show All (newest first)
gus
Heya @nseaSeb, thanks for the suggestion! We are aware of the volume difference, we’re still working on dialing in our setup
We’re gonna try playing with some of the mic settings before the next episode and hopefully it will be better. Thanks for listening!!
nseaSeb
Hi
Great stuff—it’s really cool to have this podcast. If I may make a suggestion: there is a significant difference in volume between the two of you; using a compressor could help even out the levels and make for a more comfortable listening experience.
Best regards
PJUllrich
Thank you and that’s a great idea! I wasn’t sure what to put here, so I kept it minimal. But here’s the summary of today’s episode already in that format
FOLLOW UPS
NEWS — 02:31
BLOGS — 09:57
MEETUPS & CONFERENCES — 27:36
DISCUSSION
down?
Cases
AstonJ
Congrats on a great second podcast - I’ve got it on in the background and love how you’re covering things such as forum discussions
Quick suggestion (no worries if you think it’ll be too much work) but I reckon when you post on the forum adding two headings/sections (under the video) would be really helpful:
Reasons:
No worries if you think it’s too much work, but worth a go imo