brainlid

brainlid

Episode 283 of Thinking Elixir. News includes celebrating Erlang’s 27th birthday as open source, results from the Elixir Hub 2025 survey showing strong community growth with over 1000 participants, a fun Govee Lights control library, a new data_migration package for LiveDashboard, Tidewave.ai’s impressive accessibility testing and fixing capabilities showing 2x better performance than Claude Code standalone, critical React Server Components remote code execution vulnerabilities affecting Next.js, and Zig’s dramatic departure from GitHub citing Microsoft’s AI obsession and declining service quality, and more!

Showing Posts 1 to 1

f0rest8

f0rest8

Awesome to see this mentioned: I started using Tidewave’s accessibility testing feature when it magically appeared in the interface, and it has felt like a superpower for me (solodev) working on mosslet. Thank you Dashbit team <3

— All posts loaded —

Where Next? Top

Trending in Podcasts Top

PJUllrich
We recap ElixirConf US in Chicago, unveil this year’s AtomVM-powered Goatmire name badges, and dig into what happened after Pushin hit th...
New
ancatrusca
New episode covering the full arc of Kip Cole’s 10-year localization and time work in Elixir - useful context for anyone using ex_cldr, T...
New
ancatrusca
New episode with Tobias Pfeiffer (PragTob) covering Benchee’s design and the systematic mistakes that make most benchmarks misleading. P...
New

Other Trending Topics Top

GenericJam
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived. Mob is alive!! Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
JesseHerrick
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
mudasobwa
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM. Welcome Cure. It has literally three kille...
New
garrison
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language. Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
mhanberg
Hi everyone! The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available! We’ve published a press release detai...
New
budgie
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders. I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New

We're in Beta

About us Mission Statement

Options

Thread Display Mode




Thread Preview

Skip Thread Previews