AstonJ
Curious what kind of hardware people are using with beam-bots - if you’re building something with it, or thinking about building something with it, please let us know!
For those who haven’t heard of it it’s a new framework for building cool robotics applications in Elixir! ![]()
Trending in Hardware
Other Trending Topics
ReqLLM - Composable LLM client built on Req
Release v1.27.0 · Hex v1.27.0
I’m especially excited about this release: ReqLLM now support...
New
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived.
Mob is alive!!
Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation
A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language.
Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders.
I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
Hey. Is there anyone here who creates agents in their apps? Not talking about using agents, but creating them. I’m finding it pretty diff...
New
I fully migrated to my own harness from Anthropic/Gemini and I think it’s time to share it. Welcome DSH, the DeepSeek Harness, fully writ...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Forums
Popular Tags
- #ecto
- #liveview
- #troubleshooting
- #learning-elixir
- #library
- #deployment
- #erlang
- #testing
- #genserver
- #mix
- #absinthe
- #remote-other
- #otp
- #plug
- #how-to-question
- #macros
- #postgres
- #elixirconf
- #channels
- #exunit
- #discussion
- #code-sync
- #podcasts
- #javascript
- #onsite
- #dialyzer
- #docker
- #authentication
- #umbrella
- #full-time-contract
- #ai
- #podcasts-by-brainlid
- #ecto-query
- #elixirconf-us
- #blog-post
- #elixir-ls
- #phoenix_html
- #iex
- #graphql
- #genstage
- #websockets
- #supervisor
- #advent-of-code
- #distillery
- #processes
- #elixirconf-eu
- #api
- #forms
- #security
- #metaprogramming










Showing Posts 1 to 2- Show Best Posts
- Show All (oldest first)
- Show All (newest first)
manhvu
I’m also interested in how
beam-botswork with hardware. Is there any budget-friendly hardware I can try? I’d love to give it a shot!Damirados
I have started with GitHub - TheRobotStudio/SO-ARM100: Standard Open Arm 100 · GitHub
You can get kit for 2 arms relatively cheap on seedstudio
Even if you don’t plan on having leader-follower arm setup it is just a bunch of servos that you can reuse in projects later on.
Main projects I am planning to build are robot arm camera rig and a drone airport; an automated platform that changes drone batteries when it lands on it and has directional antennas pointed at the drone pointed at all time.