Who's going to Code Elixir LDN 18 July?

With the conference fast approaching, wondering who’s coming along this year from the forum. Also, who isn’t? If not why not, constructive feedback is always appreciated, that’s how we improve things right?

1 Like

I am. It’ll be my first conference for a few years and my first Elixir-orientated one and the first since my day-job became writing Elixir code. I’m hugely looking forward to it.

1 Like

Super, have a great time!

1 Like

Thank you! I’d be a bit worried that I’ll be outnumbered by speakers based on the response here but I know at least one other person going and realise that the forum only represents a small percentage of Elixir developers so I’m sure it is going to be a great day.

1 Like

A very brief follow-up to this to say that I loved the conference and had great day. I’d highly recommend it to others if they want a small, friendly gathering (around 150 attendees) and a nice mix of talks.

3 Likes

We’ll be posting all the talk videos, once we have them, on Elixir Forum for those who couldn’t make it (not as good as actually being there to soak up the inspiration first hand) :slight_smile:

2 Likes