Lawrence_elixir
With the conference fast approaching, wondering who’s coming along this year from the forum. Also, who isn’t? If not why not, constructive feedback is always appreciated, that’s how we improve things right?
Trending in Events Chat
Other Trending Topics
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived.
Mob is alive!!
Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation
A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM.
Welcome Cure.
It has literally three kille...
New
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language.
Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
Hi everyone!
The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available!
We’ve published a press release detai...
New
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders.
I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Forums
Popular Tags
- #ecto
- #liveview
- #troubleshooting
- #learning-elixir
- #library
- #deployment
- #erlang
- #testing
- #genserver
- #mix
- #absinthe
- #remote-other
- #otp
- #plug
- #how-to-question
- #macros
- #postgres
- #elixirconf
- #channels
- #exunit
- #discussion
- #code-sync
- #podcasts
- #javascript
- #onsite
- #dialyzer
- #docker
- #authentication
- #umbrella
- #full-time-contract
- #podcasts-by-brainlid
- #ai
- #ecto-query
- #elixirconf-us
- #blog-post
- #elixir-ls
- #phoenix_html
- #iex
- #graphql
- #genstage
- #websockets
- #supervisor
- #advent-of-code
- #distillery
- #processes
- #elixirconf-eu
- #api
- #forms
- #metaprogramming
- #hex










Showing Posts 1 to 5- Show Best Posts
- Show All (oldest first)
- Show All (newest first)
simon
I am. It’ll be my first conference for a few years and my first Elixir-orientated one and the first since my day-job became writing Elixir code. I’m hugely looking forward to it.
Lawrence_elixir
Super, have a great time!
simon
Thank you! I’d be a bit worried that I’ll be outnumbered by speakers based on the response here but I know at least one other person going and realise that the forum only represents a small percentage of Elixir developers so I’m sure it is going to be a great day.
simon
A very brief follow-up to this to say that I loved the conference and had great day. I’d highly recommend it to others if they want a small, friendly gathering (around 150 attendees) and a nice mix of talks.
Lawrence_elixir
We’ll be posting all the talk videos, once we have them, on Elixir Forum for those who couldn’t make it (not as good as actually being there to soak up the inspiration first hand)