CodeSync

CodeSync

Forum Sponsor

We have 4 in-person tickets to Code BEAM Europe 2026 (21-22 October, PHIL Haarlem) to give away:

  • 1 diversity ticket (sponsored by AppSignal)
  • 3 free tickets

How to enter: reply in this thread or comment on the LinkedIn post HERE, and tell us why we should see you in Haarlem. What do you want to learn, who do you want to meet, what are you building on the BEAM? The best comments win.

Replies close Wednesday 14 October at 23:59 CEST. We will message the winners directly.

Programme and speakers: https://codebeameurope.com

Where Next? Top

Trending in Events Chat Top

CodeSync
We have 4 in-person tickets to Code BEAM Europe 2026 (21-22 October, PHIL Haarlem) to give away: 1 diversity ticket (sponsored by AppSi...
New

Other Trending Topics Top

GenericJam
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived. Mob is alive!! Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
garrison
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language. Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
budgie
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders. I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
KristerV
Hey. Is there anyone here who creates agents in their apps? Not talking about using agents, but creating them. I’m finding it pretty diff...
New
mudasobwa
I fully migrated to my own harness from Anthropic/Gemini and I think it’s time to share it. Welcome DSH, the DeepSeek Harness, fully writ...
New
mcass19
ExRatatui lets you cook up rich terminal UIs in Elixir, powered by Rust’s ratatui via Rustler NIFs. Build interactive terminal applicatio...
New

We're in Beta

About us Mission Statement

Options

Thread Display Mode




Thread Preview

Skip Thread Previews