nathanl
Anthropic: Launching an opt-in vulnerability-finding service for open-source software
We’re launching OSS Scanner, an opt-in vulnerability scanner for the open-source ecosystem informed by our experience using Claude to find vulnerabilities during Project Glasswing. Projects that join will receive thorough, periodic security scans by our strongest models at no cost.
…
Core maintainers of eligible projects can enroll by submitting a PR to this GitHub repo following the standard project template, with additional guidance provided in our extended FAQ.
I wonder if Elixir and Erlang can be included @josevalim ?
Trending in AI / LLMs
Hey. Is there anyone here who creates agents in their apps? Not talking about using agents, but creating them. I’m finding it pretty diff...
New
(I just needed to vent somewhere and LinkedIn is full of hope, or hype, I’m not sure which exactly)
AI dream has many faces, but general...
New
AI tools and services seem to be the new JS framework - with new ones popping up every 5 minutes - hence it might be worth posting one of...
New
I like to find performance optimizations and hidden bugs in Elixir codebases with coding agents.
If I just ask them directly to find tho...
New
Hey everyone,
We’re a tiny dev team, and we wanted to share something we’ve been building and dogfooding internally for months: Synapse ...
New
So I’ve got this RAG project called Cake that I’ve been working on a good long while. For this topic, the RAG part is less important than...
New
Anthropic: Launching an opt-in vulnerability-finding service for open-source software
We’re launching OSS Scanner, an opt-in vulnerabil...
New
Other Trending Topics
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived.
Mob is alive!!
Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation
A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders.
I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
I fully migrated to my own harness from Anthropic/Gemini and I think it’s time to share it. Welcome DSH, the DeepSeek Harness, fully writ...
New
ExRatatui lets you cook up rich terminal UIs in Elixir, powered by Rust’s ratatui via Rustler NIFs. Build interactive terminal applicatio...
New
There has been a thread to discuss the Stack Overflow Developer Survey on this forum every year since 2018, so here’s yet another one for...
New
I love Elixir. It’s one of 2 programming languages I’ve ever fallen in love with.
But I don’t use it anymore.
Serverless was the promis...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Forums
Popular Tags
- #ecto
- #liveview
- #troubleshooting
- #learning-elixir
- #library
- #deployment
- #erlang
- #testing
- #genserver
- #mix
- #absinthe
- #remote-other
- #otp
- #plug
- #how-to-question
- #macros
- #postgres
- #elixirconf
- #channels
- #exunit
- #discussion
- #code-sync
- #podcasts
- #javascript
- #onsite
- #dialyzer
- #docker
- #authentication
- #umbrella
- #ai
- #full-time-contract
- #podcasts-by-brainlid
- #ecto-query
- #blog-post
- #elixirconf-us
- #elixir-ls
- #phoenix_html
- #iex
- #graphql
- #genstage
- #websockets
- #supervisor
- #advent-of-code
- #distillery
- #processes
- #elixirconf-eu
- #api
- #forms
- #security
- #metaprogramming









