spaceCowboy
Trending in Events List
:microphone: ElixirConf 2026 - Call for Talks is open!
We’re heading to Chicago :united_states:
:round_pushpin: In person + virtual
:d...
New
Code BEAM Europe 2026 – Call for Talks is Open!
We’re excited to announce that Code BEAM Europe 2026 is now open for talk submissions :t...
New
SuperAPI will be hosting the Melbourne Elixir meetup this Thursday, September 3rd. The event will be held at Level 2, 525 Collins St (Ria...
New
Join us September 23, 2026 for our online meetup. We’ll be learning about Acceptance Test Driven Development. There will be a demo of a ...
New
SuperAPI will be hosting the Melbourne Elixir meetup this Thursday, October 1st. The event will be held at Level 2, 525 Collins St (Rialt...
New
Other Trending Topics
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived.
Mob is alive!!
Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation
A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM.
Welcome Cure.
It has literally three kille...
New
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language.
Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
Hi everyone!
The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available!
We’ve published a press release detai...
New
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders.
I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Forums
Popular Tags
- #ecto
- #liveview
- #troubleshooting
- #learning-elixir
- #library
- #deployment
- #erlang
- #testing
- #genserver
- #mix
- #absinthe
- #remote-other
- #otp
- #plug
- #how-to-question
- #macros
- #postgres
- #elixirconf
- #channels
- #exunit
- #discussion
- #code-sync
- #podcasts
- #javascript
- #onsite
- #dialyzer
- #docker
- #authentication
- #umbrella
- #full-time-contract
- #podcasts-by-brainlid
- #ai
- #ecto-query
- #elixirconf-us
- #blog-post
- #elixir-ls
- #phoenix_html
- #iex
- #graphql
- #genstage
- #websockets
- #supervisor
- #advent-of-code
- #distillery
- #processes
- #elixirconf-eu
- #api
- #forms
- #metaprogramming
- #hex












Showing Posts 1 to 2- Show Best Posts
- Show All (oldest first)
- Show All (newest first)
mikehostetler
will these be held regularly? is there a list to follow?
spaceCowboy
I would like to make this monthly, but we will need more volunteers to help get this going. The conversation started on Slack’s #chicago-elixir, and then I posted very last minute over here. I’m also looking at getting onto the Discord channel, and setting up a bare-bones site to keep folks informed.