zachdaniel

zachdaniel

Creator of Ash

The second video from the Ash Primers series is out! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtsL_lIis4Q This one is about the migration generator and how it can save time and keep important things where they belong! !:tada:

Showing Posts 1 to 1

dmitriid

dmitriid

As before, the primer ended up answering more questions than I expected. Thank you!

— All posts loaded —

Where Next? Top

Trending in News & Updates Top

Jskalc
LiveVue v1.0 released After four release candidates and a lot of community feedback, LiveVue 1.0 is stable :tada: I’ve built a dedicated...
New
woylie
<span class="hashtag-icon-placeholder"></span>let-me 3.0.4 has been released. Changed Log the policy module and the check module in the...
New
zachdaniel
Your standard application generally only tracks what is true right now. Updates overwrite previous data, and asking questions about the p...
New
webofbits
Aludel 0.8.0 is now available on GitHub and Hex. This release adds typed_judge assertions for evaluations that need deterministic, struc...
New
woylie
Flop Phoenix 0.27.0 has been released. Changed Require Flop 0.29.0, which turns Flop.Schema from a protocol into a behaviour. Determin...
New
woylie
Flop 0.29.0 has been released. Added Add Flop.allowed_fields/2, which returns the fields that may be filtered or sorted for the given ...
New
kyroco
VitalAIze 0.3.0 is out. It puts your other machines on your team on the board, live. I changed the architecture and am using gRPC to stre...
New

Other Trending Topics Top

GenericJam
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived. Mob is alive!! Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
mudasobwa
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM. Welcome Cure. It has literally three kille...
New
garrison
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language. Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
budgie
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders. I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
KristerV
Hey. Is there anyone here who creates agents in their apps? Not talking about using agents, but creating them. I’m finding it pretty diff...
New
mcass19
ExRatatui lets you cook up rich terminal UIs in Elixir, powered by Rust’s ratatui via Rustler NIFs. Build interactive terminal applicatio...
New

We're in Beta

About us Mission Statement

Options

Thread Display Mode




Thread Preview

Skip Thread Previews