jola
bunnyx is a feature-complete Elixir client for the bunny.net API. bunny.net is an EU-based CDN service with a ton of features and global infrastructure. I had been creating ad-hoc clients for a few projects and I figured it was worth splitting it out into its own library.
Design goals:
- Built on Req, following the same conventions as Req itself (where it makes sense).
- No
Applicationconfig, no compile-time setup, no global state. Every function takes a client struct, so multi-account setups and tests without stubs just work. - Four client types for the four auth schemes bunny.net uses: account API key, edge storage password, S3 SigV4, and Stream library key. Recently got S3 preview access so was able to validate the code.
- Typed structs with
@specon every public function. Snake_case attrs validated at call time, unknown keys raiseArgumentErrorwith the valid set listed. - Credentials hidden via
Inspectderivation on every struct that holds them. API keys scrubbed from error messages. - Telemetry start/stop/exception on every request.
The full bunny API is covered: CDN, DNS, edge and S3 storage, video streaming, Shield/WAF, Edge Scripting, Magic Containers, billing, account, logging. Integration tests live as Livebooks under livebooks/ that you can run against the real API with your own key. More information in the blog post.
Feedback, feature requests, bug reports etc very welcome!
Trending in Announcing
The repo is at GitHub - cyberchitta/openai_ex: Community maintained Elixir library for OpenAI API · GitHub.
Docs are at OpenaiEx User Gu...
New
WebAuthnLiveComponent WebAuthnComponents
See this post about renaming the package.
Passwordless authentication for Phoenix LiveView app...
New
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived.
Mob is alive!!
Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation
A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
I released Doggo, a collection of unstyled Phoenix components.
https://github.com/woylie/doggo
Features
Unstyled Phoenix components....
New
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language.
Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
I’ll shortly be launching Text, a nascent text analysis library.
Current functionality
In this early version (not ready for prime time) ...
New
I fully migrated to my own harness from Anthropic/Gemini and I think it’s time to share it. Welcome DSH, the DeepSeek Harness, fully writ...
New
Other Trending Topics
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders.
I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
Hey. Is there anyone here who creates agents in their apps? Not talking about using agents, but creating them. I’m finding it pretty diff...
New
There has been a thread to discuss the Stack Overflow Developer Survey on this forum every year since 2018, so here’s yet another one for...
New
I love Elixir. It’s one of 2 programming languages I’ve ever fallen in love with.
But I don’t use it anymore.
Serverless was the promis...
New
What IDE or editor are you using for Elixir development?
Personally, I use Zed, and I really like it, but sometimes I wish there were a ...
New
I just stumbled on a newly redesigned elixir-lang.org. :tada: It looks like @Software_Mansion did the work, and I think it is generally a...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Forums
Popular Tags
- #ecto
- #liveview
- #troubleshooting
- #learning-elixir
- #library
- #deployment
- #erlang
- #testing
- #genserver
- #mix
- #absinthe
- #remote-other
- #otp
- #plug
- #how-to-question
- #macros
- #postgres
- #elixirconf
- #channels
- #exunit
- #discussion
- #code-sync
- #podcasts
- #javascript
- #onsite
- #dialyzer
- #docker
- #authentication
- #umbrella
- #full-time-contract
- #ai
- #podcasts-by-brainlid
- #ecto-query
- #blog-post
- #elixirconf-us
- #elixir-ls
- #phoenix_html
- #iex
- #graphql
- #genstage
- #websockets
- #supervisor
- #advent-of-code
- #distillery
- #processes
- #elixirconf-eu
- #api
- #forms
- #security
- #metaprogramming









