GenericJam

GenericJam

It seems like most employers want a reasonably high degree of competence before they’re willing to look at a candidate. Perhaps it’s because many people end up in Elixir after they’ve tried many other languages and ecosystems and found they were lacking.

Many new programmers would like to get in and in order for the ecosystem to be functioning there needs to be a way to get new people ready for the job market.

I put together a list of coding tests I’ve been given with the corresponding companies scrubbed, along with the repo with my solution so you can compare yours.

Please add your own repo if you have one to contribute along with some sort of synopsis here or in the project readme so that others can benefit from your experience. Ideally there’s enough info that the can tackle it before looking at your solution so they can train on dummy tests.

Showing Posts 1 to 2

dimitarvp

dimitarvp

This is a very good collection, thank you and @crispinb!

I know that every now and then on a weekend I’d likely solve some of them and add them to a GitHub portfolio.

— All posts loaded —

Where Next? Top

Trending in Other Resources Top

Other Trending Topics Top

GenericJam
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived. Mob is alive!! Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
JesseHerrick
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
mudasobwa
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM. Welcome Cure. It has literally three kille...
New
garrison
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language. Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
mhanberg
Hi everyone! The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available! We’ve published a press release detai...
New
budgie
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders. I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New

We're in Beta

About us Mission Statement

Options

Thread Display Mode




Thread Preview

Skip Thread Previews