lykes

lykes

Hi, I’m Johan Mattisson, a software developer based in Växjö, Sweden. I’ve been writing Elixir since around 2016 and honestly haven’t looked back that much.

Over the years, I’ve worked with all kinds of companies — scrappy early-stage startups, bigger established businesses, and everything in between — across fintech, media, hospitality, and real estate. I run 111 Solutions AB, my consulting company, and I’m co-founder of QSimbo, a Phoenix/LiveView booking system for small hospitality businesses. Most recently, I spent a year as a research engineer at Linnaeus University, tinkering with IoT systems using Elixir and MQTT.

I also organise functional programming meetups in Växjö and spoke at Goatmire Elixir last year — always happy to connect with others in the community.

Looking to expand my business with a new contract or project. Remote-friendly. If you need a small team rather than a solo developer, I can bring 1-2 additional developers along, should that be of interest.

Happy to connect!

LinkedIn: Johan Mattisson
111 Solutions LinkedIn page: 111 Solutions
Website: 111 Solutions

Where Next? Top

Trending in Member Profiles Top

T0ha666
Hey everyone, I’m Anton, a full-stack developer and systems architect with 15 years of experience, most of it spent deep in Elixir/OTP a...
New

Other Trending Topics Top

GenericJam
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived. Mob is alive!! Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
JesseHerrick
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
mudasobwa
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM. Welcome Cure. It has literally three kille...
New
garrison
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language. Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
mhanberg
Hi everyone! The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available! We’ve published a press release detai...
New
budgie
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders. I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New

We're in Beta

About us Mission Statement

Options

Thread Display Mode




Thread Preview

Skip Thread Previews