kodi

kodi

Hi Elixir community!

Name: Kodi

Location: India

  • Time zone: IST (UTC+5:30)

Work Mode: Remote preferred

Team Experience:

  • Combined 7 years of development experience
  • Building web applications and APIs
  • Real-time system development

Languages & Technologies:

  • PETAL Stack (Phoenix, Elixir, TailwindCSS, AlpineJS, LiveView)
  • Databases: PostgreSQL , SQlite

Areas of Expertise:

  • Full-stack web development
  • API design and development
  • Real-time system architecture
  • Database design and optimization

Contact:

We’re a passionate team dedicated to Elixir/Phoenix development, seeking new challenging projects. Our experience in delivering scalable solutions, combined with our flexible working hours, allows us to collaborate effectively across different time zones.

Looking forward to connecting with potential clients!

Best regards, Kodi & Team

Where Next? Top

Trending in Member Profiles Top

T0ha666
Hey everyone, I’m Anton, a full-stack developer and systems architect with 15 years of experience, most of it spent deep in Elixir/OTP a...
New

Other Trending Topics Top

GenericJam
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived. Mob is alive!! Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
JesseHerrick
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
mudasobwa
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM. Welcome Cure. It has literally three kille...
New
garrison
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language. Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
mhanberg
Hi everyone! The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available! We’ve published a press release detai...
New
budgie
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders. I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New

We're in Beta

About us Mission Statement

Options

Thread Display Mode




Thread Preview

Skip Thread Previews