wolf4earth

wolf4earth

Every protocol you’ve shipped assumes the spec doesn’t change during the connection. This one doesn’t. Code is typed, composable, content-addressed, runtime-loadable, and cryptographically verified.

The BEAM was built for phone calls that can’t drop.

https://systemic.engineering/conversation

Now it runs conversations that can’t afford to.

https://github.com/systemic-engineering/conversation

Where Next? Top

Trending in RFCs Top

manuel-rubio
There was some time when I started thinking about giving a boost to Lambdapad, the initiative from @garretsmith in Erlang that I loved wa...
New
Agostinho1965
Hey everyone — I’m putting together a practical, code-first book on building production-ready business applications with Phoenix LiveView...
New

Other Trending Topics Top

GenericJam
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived. Mob is alive!! Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
JesseHerrick
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
mudasobwa
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM. Welcome Cure. It has literally three kille...
New
garrison
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language. Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
mhanberg
Hi everyone! The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available! We’ve published a press release detai...
New
budgie
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders. I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New

We're in Beta

About us Mission Statement

Options

Thread Display Mode




Thread Preview

Skip Thread Previews