lanycrost
Hi Everyone!
I want to draw roadmap to develop my skills in Elixir.
Please help me. Would you suggest this elxir sips? And can you suggest book, screencast or other resource.
Thanks in advance!
Trending in Chat/Questions
Other Trending Topics
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived.
Mob is alive!!
Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation
A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM.
Welcome Cure.
It has literally three kille...
New
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language.
Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders.
I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
Hey. Is there anyone here who creates agents in their apps? Not talking about using agents, but creating them. I’m finding it pretty diff...
New
ExRatatui lets you cook up rich terminal UIs in Elixir, powered by Rust’s ratatui via Rustler NIFs. Build interactive terminal applicatio...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Forums
Popular Tags
- #ecto
- #liveview
- #troubleshooting
- #learning-elixir
- #library
- #deployment
- #erlang
- #testing
- #genserver
- #mix
- #absinthe
- #remote-other
- #otp
- #plug
- #how-to-question
- #macros
- #postgres
- #elixirconf
- #channels
- #exunit
- #discussion
- #code-sync
- #podcasts
- #javascript
- #onsite
- #dialyzer
- #docker
- #authentication
- #umbrella
- #full-time-contract
- #podcasts-by-brainlid
- #ai
- #ecto-query
- #elixirconf-us
- #blog-post
- #elixir-ls
- #phoenix_html
- #iex
- #graphql
- #genstage
- #websockets
- #supervisor
- #advent-of-code
- #distillery
- #processes
- #elixirconf-eu
- #api
- #forms
- #metaprogramming
- #hex










Showing Posts 1 to 2- Show Best Posts
- Show All (oldest first)
- Show All (newest first)
andrewhayter
IEx & Kernel — Elixir v1.20.2
+
Search
+
Home · Elixir School
+
https://coding-gnome.thinkific.com/courses/elixir-for-programmers
+
GitHub - efexen/elixir-tab: Little bit of Elixir in every new tab · GitHub
+
https://elixir-slackin.herokuapp.com/
I’ve gone through 50% of programming elixir and am about half way through Dave’s course. It’s super helpful and I feel as though I’m absorbing it much better than just going through the book. I still go through the book and docs to make sure I don’t miss anything.
Other resources I constantly refresh:
https://www.reddit.com/r/elixir/new/
https://medium.com/tag/elixir/latest
AstonJ
Elixir Sips is now pretty much DailyDrip
We also have a monthly giveaway and introductory offer
Have a look at our books and video courses section too
Learning Resources > Books
Learning Resources > Courses
(Check out the reviews/comments)