tetiana

tetiana

We’d like to announce addition of new packs: GenServer, Kernel 2 and Kernel 3. We’ve also updated all other packs to Elixir 1.6

It’s been 2 years of our research of effectiveness of Elixir flashcards.

So far we found them great for finding knowledge gaps and false beliefs. We’ve been using them during our Elixir Southampton meetup to play games and they tend to spark a lot of interesting discussions.

You can buy them here https://elixircards.co.uk/
Or you can print first pack yourself from here GitHub - cleverbunny/elixir-flashcards: Elixir flashcards to help you level up quicker · GitHub
And here you can find games we’ve been playing at our meetup https://elixircards.co.uk/games

We’ve also uploaded Elixir Fundamentals 1 to tinycards https://elixircards.co.uk/games

We’d love feedback!

Showing Posts 1 to 2

elixircards

elixircards

Some of you already know, each Monday we try to post a little challenge on twitter to test your elixir knowledge and help you find gaps, or misconceptions in your knowledge.

Our latest tweet is here https://twitter.com/elixircards/status/1016300439506247682

Feel free to play along if you’re interested!

Have a nice day :sunglasses:

elixircards

elixircards

Hello again!

This week we have a card from our new GenServer deck focusing on handle_call/3.

https://twitter.com/elixircards/status/1021369007235006464

As always, feel free to play along! Careful though, its not as straight forward as it might look at first. :sunglasses:

— All posts loaded —

Where Next? Top

Trending in Discussions Top

cblavier
Hey there, It’s been more than a year since we started using LiveView as our main UI library and building a whole library of UI componen...
New
mudasobwa
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM. Welcome Cure. It has literally three kille...
New
mhanberg
Hi everyone! The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available! We’ve published a press release detai...
New
budgie
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders. I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
axelson
Hi there! :wave: @frigidcode and I (but mostly him) have been running an Elixir Book club, we’re almost done with Designing Elixir Syste...
New
achempion
I’ve been using Emacs as my main code editor for more than a two years. It’s a custom build version although I’ve tried doom emacs and sp...
New
budgie
I love Elixir. It’s one of 2 programming languages I’ve ever fallen in love with. But I don’t use it anymore. Serverless was the promis...
New

Other Trending Topics Top

GenericJam
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived. Mob is alive!! Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
JesseHerrick
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
garrison
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language. Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
mcass19
ExRatatui lets you cook up rich terminal UIs in Elixir, powered by Rust’s ratatui via Rustler NIFs. Build interactive terminal applicatio...
New
georgeguimaraes
Just published claude-code-elixir, a plugin marketplace for Claude Code with Elixir support. These are the plugins I’ve been using for my...
New
Dmk
Xamal is a deployment tool for Elixir apps that deploys native releases to bare metal servers over SSH. It’s a port of GitHub - basecamp/...
New

We're in Beta

About us Mission Statement

Options

Thread Display Mode




Thread Preview

Skip Thread Previews